Chapter 09

Ricardo follows Nicholson's car as they drive away from Gabby's place, he tries to think if anyone of his men or family members did anything to upset Nicholson, but he does not find anything.

The car stops at his own mall and he scoffs as Nicholson walks out of the car and without waiting on him walk inside of the building and clear indication that even if Ricardo owns the building, Nicholson Price own the whole city and right now Nicholson Price was claiming his territory.

"May I know the reason for this visit?" Ricardo asks as he enters his own office to find Nicholson sitting on the table.

"What were you doing with Gabby?" Nicholson asks instead.

"Is this about her?" he raises a brow.

"You know, with every second ticking and passing by you standing in my territory and doing shit thinking you own this place that's rubbing me off a little bit...

I thought we were clear when you refused to sign in but here you are taking one of my sisters to the parties, paying for her hotel room and dropping her the very next day...

What the fuck are you doing Russo?" he asks and Ricardo sighs as he pulls his coat off him.

"I still have few more weeks left before I disappear"

"And I cannot wait for it to happen, trust me"

"What happens between me and Precious, will always remain between us. As for the party and all, that party was planned, and the hotel rooms were booked months ago"

"Don't insult me Russo, the party and hotel may have been booked months ago but Gabby decided to join it just few days ago...

And what happens between you and any of my sisters from now on will never remain between just you and her"

"Wait, what does that mean?" he asks raising a brow.

"I want you out of this place in two days, no more weeks"

"What..."

"Katie's wedding preparation is on going and I cannot have someone who wants nothing to do with my family to get free access to anything"

"You think I am danger to your family"

"Someone tried to kidnap my sister from my own city but somehow they kidnapped your fiancée"

"So?" he narrows his eyes.

"And remember what you said? You said you will blow any one from my family's head if we stepped on your territory...

How do you think I feel after that, especially coming out from your mouth? A man who has always been a friend to us, when Tulip's situation got out of hand, I trusted your decision to handle it instead of doing exactly what I should have done...

You are engaged, you of all people should be well-aware what that means, so I ask again what the fuck are you doing with Gabby?" he asks as he stands and looks straight at Ricardo.

"She is my friend"

"Cut the crap Russo, no friend of mine rides a car while straddling me and I do not remember walking them to their door kissing her so many times as if I do not want to let her go" Tyson voices from behind Ricardo.

"I don't have to discuss my relationship with her to anyone of you"

"Fair enough, we won't ask anything regarding her to you because I will not allow this any longer and that is not the only reason I stand here"

"Then?" he asks curious.

"Something happened with Katie" Nicholson sighs gravely.

*******