Chapter 27

Family Head: -

Richie Russo wife Alana Russo

Four sons: -

1) Ricardo Russo aka Rare (31 years) Wife Gabriella aka Gabby (25 years) Dog Rocky

2) Richard Russo (29 years), 3) Ryman Russo (27 years), 4) Rustic Russo (25 years)

Daughter: Lilac Russo (23years)

Family Tree: - Lucero

Family Head: - Leon Lucero (Sr) and Wife Flora Lucero

Sons: -

1) Leon Lucero (31 years), 2) Liam Lucero (30 years), 3) Lance Lucero (29 years), 4) Lucas Lucero (28 years), 5) Logan Lucero (27 years), 6) Lorenzo Lucero (26 years), 7) Leif Lucero (24 years), 8) Lars Lucero (22 years), 9) Lane Lucero (18 years), 10) Lucian Lucero (16 years)

Daughter: - Laura Lucero (21 years)

Nephew and Niece: - Mark Lucero (28 years), Madeline Lucero (25years), Melissa Lucero (26 years)

Sister of Leon Lucero (Sr) Jessica Lucero

Note: This chapter is more on about Lucero than Russo, be warned. And, I don't remember all of their names as well ;)

"What's going on?" The man shouts as he starts to type hurriedly in his screen but cannot figure out where the glitch began so she shouts for his team.

"Oh, fuck no" they shout as they watch at the screen with their eyes wide scared before glancing around the room, gulping.

"Someone go call Mr. Lucero" the man gulps.

Leon stops mid-air to drink his coffee as his eyes lands on the figure walking inside of room. Putting his cup down, he gets up and their eyes meet.

"Good morning" Leah speaks softly as she greets the people on the table and Leon walks towards his wife before he pulls a chair for her and Leah smiles as she takes it.

"Did you sleep well" Flora grins as she walks to hug Leah from behind and the girl nods her head.

"Is Leon giving you any hard time?" Flora asks as she stares at Leah who glances at Leon who goes back to take his seat and continues to drink his coffee.

"Mother, it's normal to give a hard time by a man to his wife" one of sons jibes in and Leah blushes before her son groans as someone hits his leg under the table and Leon stares at his brother raising his brow who clears his throat.

"I did not mean to make her blush, it's you husbandly right" he grins mischievously and Leon focus on is food instead.

"And she blushes" another voice join making Leah a difficult to remember the names of the men around the table.

"You will get used to them, living with one man was not enough that God gave me ten sons, imagine raising them especially when they were teenagers"

"Mother, we are still in our so-called teenage period if you have not forgotten about us" Flora's younger sons chimes making her laugh.

"Of course, I understand you both are on your periods" she teases while Laura coughs on her juice.

"Mother, will you please behave" Laura asks as she smiles at her sister-in-law politely.

"This table never gets bored" Flora grins as she glides to her table and kisses on her husband's cheek who chuckles.

"I will make the introductions, again until you remember each of them" Flora grins happily as she glances at Leah.