Chapter 26

Gage grins as he kisses on Bo's cheek as she puts the piece of fries in his mouth as he selects the music as the bride and groom dance was next.

"Whose is that?" Richard asks his brother as they sit on their table.

"Who?" Ricardo asks as he wipes his mouth before staring at where his brother was looking at.

"Her" he points at Paige who dances with the kids on the floor while the songs keep playing.

"Paige, you know her" Ricardo states and Richard raises a brow.

"Paige as in Paige?" Richard asks as he stares at her for a while.

"She is great" Ricardo remarks with a grin before chuckling as Richard excuses himself.

"Please don't tell me, he has his eyes on her" Ryman grins and Gabby throws her napkin at the man.

"She is my cousin" she warns and Ryman grins.

"Oh, I am in for bonding" he teases while Ricardo watches his brother.

"Get off the floor, Paige" Gage shouts through the mike and Paige shows her tongue at him as she twirls little Tracie.

"Trace" Nicholson calls for his niece who pouts before running towards her uncle.

"Paige" he calls out for her and she sighs before she grabs her shoes and goes to walk but a hand shot to stop her.

Paige raises a brow as she is pulled into Richard's arm and she drops her shoes as they begin to dance and most of her family stares at the dance floor.

"When the fuck did, he grow a pair?" Rustic asks not believing his eyes.

"Who is he?" Nicole asks as she looks around the table.

*******

The song Shape of you plays as the pair starts to dance and Ricardo gets up at once from his seat not stunned that his brother would dance.

'I'm in love with the shape of you

We push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body

Say, boy, let's not talk too much

Grab on my waist and put that body on me

Come on now, follow my lead'

Richard twirls Paige around before dropping her down and picking up as he grabs her waist and picks her up as they dance around the room, Paige raises her leg wrapping t around the back of his thigh as they plaster their body together.

"Am I seeing correctly?" Gabby asks as she holds onto Ricardo's arm.

"If I thought your dance was fire this is volcanic" Rustic shakes his head.

Paige turns around mid-dance as she moves her hips and Richard grabs her waists moving along before turning her to face him as he drips down moving along the beat.

"It's like they are having missionary sex" Gage whispers to Bo who watches them with her mouth hanging open.

*******

The music comes to stop just as Richard grabs the back of Paige's head and pulls closer to his shoulder while Paige moves her hand and grabs his arm breathlessly.

"It's nice to finally meet you, smile" Richard speaks as he turns her around at once and wraps his arms around her waist making her turn her head to stare at him just as a flash goes off and Richard chuckles as he steps away from her.