Chapter 6: First Date

"Where are we going?" I say, moving my arms back and forth in front of me so I wouldn't run into anything.

Gilinsky was holding my waist, guiding me to wherever it was we were going. He had blindfolded me, telling me he wanted our first date to be a surprise.

After walking over concrete, grass, and then what sounded like a deck, Gilinsky grips my hips and haults me. He reaches up and unties the bandana. I open my eyes and we're in his backyard. There's twinkling lights all through the trees and on his fence. The pool has sparkling lights on the bottom, making the water dance. His deck was set up with flowers and candles everywhere and the firepit is burning a nice fire, close enough to keep us warm in the November air. He had music playing in the background. The table had elegant dinnerware, wine glasses, a wine bottle, bread and cheese, and a bouquet of red roses like a fancy restaurant. I turn around to face him. He looks nervous.

"You did all this?" I ask.

"Yeah. My mom helped me with what flowers to get though, because I wasn't sure what you liked," he confessed.

I smile. Turning back around, I take all this in. The sun just set and I am so happy. 

"This is amazing, Jack," I swoon.

"You called me Jack," he said. I could hear the smile his his voice. I turn around.

"So?" 

"You always call me Gilinsky," he chuckled.

I stand there, just looking into his eyes. We hold our gaze for a moment. He's so perfect. I want to take everything about this moment in. I want to remember it all. He reaches out for my hand and leads me over to the table.

He made spaghetti. Cliche, yes, but he pulled it off. He keeps me laughing the entire time. He's so different from anyone I've met. His thoughts and views of the world completely baffle me. All of his theories he shares with me, and plans for the future. I didn't know someone like him could exist. 

"You said you'd tell me about Magcon," I say, taking a sip of my wine.

"Right, yeah. So, Jack and I have been going to these events, Meet And Greet Conventions, aka MAGCon. Dallas was a week ago and now we have Orlando in two or so weeks. It's just basically where we can meet and interact with our fans. It's pretty cool," Jack said.

"Have you thought about how famous you're getting?" I ask.

He takes a moment, truly thinking about it. "Not really. I mean, our friends still treat us the same. School is the same. Although my mom did ask for my autograph the other day," he jokes.

I laugh. I'm feeling the wine now. I think I've had one too many glasses. Jack's smirking at me. He stands up and walks over to me. He offers his hand; I take it and stand up. He leads me towards the other side of the deck. He stops and faces me. Placing one hand on the small of my back and the other arm extended out with mine, he begins to sway. I lean my head on his shoulder and breathe him in. He smells like after shave and cologne; fresh and warm. I bring my arm in and wrap it around his neck. He keeps us dancing around the deck. I smile to myself. Where did this boy come from?

As he's driving me home, we're sitting in silence. He reaches over and places his hand on my inner thigh without taking his eyes off the road. My cheeks turn red as I place my hand on top of his and intertwine our fingers. He pulls into my driveway and shuts off his jeep.

"I'm glad you finally agreed to go on a date with me," he says. "I'm also glad I finally got my jacket back."

I roll my eyes. "I didn't have it for that long," I say, smiling.

"Yeah, but any longer and I probably would've gone crazy," he said in a low voice, leaning over towards me. 

I move to him and he meets me, our lips touching. He kisses me; his lips so sultry. His hand finds its way down to my upper thigh. He pulls me in, his hand on the back of my neck. I grab a fist full of his hair and massage the back of his head. I want him closer. I need him closer. I move over the middle section and onto his lap. My dress rides up and his hands are on my ass. He squeezes and I moan. He massages his tongue with mine, moving in perfect rhymth. I start grinding on him and I feel his heat getting bigger beneath me. I kiss his jawline and he leans his head back, catching his breath. He's breathing heavy as I'm thrusting against him. He moans.

"You're such a tease," he whispers in my ear.

He kisses my ear lobe and makes his way down my neck, pressing hard and gently nibbling. He moves his hands from my butt to the clasp of my bra, undoing it. He reaches around and brings his hands up underneath my loose bra. I tilt my head back as he kisses my collarbones and works down the v-neck of my dress. He neads my breasts, rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. He kisses back up my neck, sending warm sensations down there. I lean in and kiss him hard, pressing his head against the seat. I thrust again and again; his bulge getting bigger and bigger. He pushes me back, lifting up my dress. Leaning as far back as I can, he kisses my stomach up to my chest. His hands on my butt, squeezing and pulling me down harder on him. He takes a nipple between his teeth and looks up at me, smirking. I throw my head back. That look could send me over the edge. All of the sudden his horn is blaring and I realize I went too far. I jump back and we start laughing. I wrap my arms around his neck and he rests his head on my chest, his hands still on my butt. I'm so warm.

"Don't go yet," he whispers.

I look down at him. He sees me and looks up. I smile. His eyes are so beautiful. A hazel/green. I caress his cheek and he leans into my hand. His lips are swollen from kissing and his hair is tousled. He looks so perfect right now. 

"Where have you been all my life?" I say in a state of bliss.

I reclasp my bra and open his door and hop out. Jack climbs out and pulls my dress out of my thong. I blush. He brushes my hair back from my face, keeping his hands at my jaw. He stares at me. I shiver, breaking the moment and he turns back to the jeep, reaching over to the passenger side to get my coat and purse. He drapes it over my shoulders and hands me my purse.

"Thanks," I said.

He walks me to the door. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him lightly on the lips. They're so soft and plump right now.

"I'll call you tomorrow," he says, leaning down and kissing me again.

I open my door and he walks away, turning back around and flashing me one of his gorgeous smiles.

Where did this boy come from?