4

"So your telling me that Jin stormed Yoongi's room and didn't end up internally bleeding?" Jungkook said to the pair incredulously. They were all in the living room and were discussing the events that happened that morning. To Taehyungs surprise and Hoseoks despair Jin did end up getting laid.

"Yeah, he got fucked so hard he forgot about the dicks on the mirror" Hoseok said with a frown. He must have wrongly calculated how horny Yoongi must have been to fuck Jin so early in the morning.

"I can't believe that pasty ho got to Jin before me, I even cleaned all my condoms in preparation for Plan Jin." Jungkook said.
"Wait what!?" Hoseok yelled looking to see if anybody was witnessing this shit.

Just then Jimin walked in with a tank top, booty shorts, and a tail coming out of the shorts. He plopped himself on the couch and then made a sound that suspiciously sounded like a moan. Hoseok side eyed him and Tae was starring at the window with a murderous squint.

"What's plan Jin?" Jimin asked.

"Uh actually I don't want to hear th-" Hoseok began before Jungkook interrupted with lust in his eyes.

"I was planning to seduce Jin-hyung today by covering my naked body with sushi and reciting sexual dad jokes, it would have been perfect if it wasn't for you meddling kids."
Jungkook finished pointing at Hoseok and Tae, who was up until this point looking for something in the window.

"Bitch who are you calling a kid?" Hobi said to Jungkook and turned to Tae.

"And what the fuck are you doing?" He asked irritated.

"I thought I saw my ex but it was just two squirrels fucking" Tae said nonchalantly.

"Wow everyone is getting laid but me" Jungkook said miserably before standing and heading of to his room. Namjoon walked in to the living room and cleared his throat before talking.

"So, were going to order in cause Jin-hyung is bedridden and I think I might have to take him into the ER cause he said he's bleeding a little." He said with a disgusted look.

"Ooh ooh! McDonalds!" Tae suggested bouncing up and down.

"Do you have McDonald's money?" Namjoon said to Taehyung with a glare making said boy look down with a sad look.

"No, I spent all my money on tangerines and Gucci"  Tae said with a pout. Jimin then stood up and swayed his hips, walking towards the leader with a glint in his eyes

"I want an eggplant, zucchini, banana and a peach" he said suggestively. Namjoon looked at him with a weirded out but flustered look.

"umm, no. Sit down" he said his voice breaking in the middle.

"Whatever just order beef or some shit, Tae come on" Hoseok said getting up and dragging Taehyung to his room. Leaving Namjoon and Jimin alone.
——————————————————————
"Ok we need to find and destroy Jimin's sex toys, cause I share a room with that motherfucker and I wake up in the middle of the night to buzzing noises and moans. I can't handle that shit anymore." Hoseok said with a shiver. He looked over at Tae who had a confused look.

"I understand, but why me? Why do you need my help and not Jungkook or somebody else?" He asked quietly with a cute look in his face

"Cause I like you the most, duh" Hoseok said completely oblivious to the double meaning. Tae blushed and looked away. He always had a little crush on Hoseok but he never thought that it would grow to the infatuation that he has today. He used to think that he was a little too weird for Hoseok but he changed his mind once he saw Hoseok dueling their youngest member with one of Jimin giant 12 inch dildos.

"Ok partner, let's burn these vibrators!"