"Rose can easily defeat my father, even from the confines of her castle." Alice admitted.

"What do you mean 'from the confines'? Is she trapped here?" Alison asked.

"In order to maintain a treaty between the Nightshades and The Hunter's Guild that protects Nightshade village, Rose is banned from leaving her castle. She can send out messagers and illusions of herself, but she herself can't set foot outside of it." Kira explained. "If Agora comes, my mother will have to fight him while still trapped in the castle. She might be able to win, but she can't defend the village and stay trapped in her castle."

"So you're worried that the village might be destroyed in the fight?"

"That's all I've ever been worried about." Kira admitted. "I can protect you, but I can't protect all those people who expect us to protect them."

"Can't you clear the village before revealing us to them?" Alison asked.

"The second we start clearing the village they'll know something's wrong." Alice explained. "My father has spies all over the village itself."

"What? Did they notice me?" Alison asked.

"Like I said, if you pretended to be Luna, which you did, they won't think anything's strange. Even coming out of the forest as you did, I usually took Luna out for runs so she could stretch her wolf form." Kira shrugged. "So that if I ever brought you no matter how I did it would always look normal."

"It helps that the rest of the world doesn't believe that you exist."

"But wont the rest of the world realize that I'm basically asking for the prophecy to come true by existing?"

"The rest of the world would be afraid at first, then realize that the powers that be probably know what they're doing. If Rose and high ranking members of the Wizard's Tower are supporting you, then they'll learn to ignore you." Alice shrugged. "As Rose always said, one brings about their future while trying to avoid it, and your child might not be the children of the prophecy."

"There's only one other Pureblood werewolf besides Luna, and that's me."

"As far as we know." Alice corrected. "There were rumors of another one living in the human world. They had traveled to England and vanished off the radar, so we won't know for certain until they come back. But for the most part, Luna may have several more children just waiting to be found, and if that's the case then having you helping Rose and Luna would be the ideal path."

"So I might have brother's and sisters?" Alison questioned.

"Exactly. We don't know. We only know of you, so my father wanted to have you so he could raise your child to be the child of the prophecy. Kira won't do that." Alice noted, looking to her aunt like it was supposed to be obvious. "You two aren't going to raise a trouble maker. If they get into trouble I doubt it will be something that you can't handle. So worrying about something that likely won't happen is foolish. While they're a child, yes, you'll want to make sure that their well protected so people like my father can't come in and kidnap her. But once they get older and can defend themselves you don't need to baby them anymore."

Alison sighed deeply and rubbed her temples. "I think I'm just going to go lay down. This is a lot to think about."

"Take your time." Kira put a hand on her shoulder and smiled warmly, before stepping to the side and letting Alison walk past her and head upstairs. Kira then looked to Alice who was still watching her curiously. "What Alice?"

"You didn't talk to her about any of this have you?" The Daybreaker questioned.

"We've talked about the prophecy before, but it really shouldn't matter. The only thing that should is what she wants to do with her life. If she wants to spend it with me then she shouldn't have to worry about our child possibly bringing about the end of the world." Kira explained, looking towards the top of the stairs as if she was waiting for Alison to call her up there to be with her. "Its not something you want to put on the love of your life."

"It's not like you have a choice in the matter. Eventually she would have learned of it and realized that it's a bad thing. Even if the prophecy isn't about your child, she always going to hope and pray that it's not, and somewhere in the back of her thoughts she'll think it is." Alice explained. "If she had found out about it later, she would have been very angry with you."

"I'm aware."

"Then you know you did the right thing."

"By telling her? Yes. I did. But that doesn't mean it feels like I did. I understand she's upset because everything likely hasn't sunk in yet, but it's still difficult to deal with knowing that she's upset."

"Since she probably wants to be alone at the moment, what are you going to do in the mean time?" Alice questioned.

"Read a book." Kira shrugged, getting Alice to smirk softly.

"You don't want to talk with me?"

"I don't want to talk to anyone but her." Kira admitted. "I want to wait until she's ready, and until then I'd like to forget this conversation ever happened." Kira confessed, sitting on the armchair and grabbing a book off the endtable. "I don't enjoy getting life lessons from my neice."

"You act like I'm supposed to be so much younger than you." Alice scoffed.

"I sometimes forget that you aren't."