“why do I feel like this . “ I asked them with out looking up. The vibrating is back and only gets stronger as I feel a hand on my back . I think the storm has moved into my body as I feel lightning strike thru me. I feel on fire , the heat increases as the hand moves under the hem of my shirt to the small of my back and lightly rubs circles , I have to fight back a moan at the feeling I shift closer to him but stop as I feel a second hand caress the back of my neck gently , I cant fight it anymore, I lightly moan. I wanted to feel more.

“please listen to us fully . and don’t run from us when we tell you “ holy shit . now all I can think of is my books that I have read. What if mates are real ? are they mine ?

“ are you werewolf’s ?” I ask . god they are going to think im crazy . why did I just ask them that . before I know it they are laughing . full fledged belly aching laughing . well I know it was crazy but I don’t think its that funny.

“ no. we are not werewolf’s love . but we are shifters . “ britton states as he tries to catch his breath .

“well what are you then ?”

“lions “ the say in unison  

“ holy shit that’s awesome, I knew it, are you my mates ?”

“how do you know about mates?” Estelle asked .

“wattpad” I stated matter of fact. this is awesome.

“what the hell is a wattpad “  Britton asked looking completely confused.

“ it’s a online reading thing . people post their stories and stuff like that . “

“ well then. That makes this easier . Britton I think we have a nerd for a mate “ she said giggling . making Britton laugh as well . I guess im just freaking hilarious . ignoring this I asked

“can you show me ?”

“Sure” Britton stood up and started to remove his jacket then his shirt . my god ! then he took off hi pants leaving him in just his boxers.

“ enjoying the view sweetheart.” Estelle whispered in my ear . as she placed a kiss below my ear .

“ hes just .. just .. my god he looks fucking yummy” I stuttered out 

“glad you like what you see sweetheart” britton stated while smiling. I blushed at him while he stood completely naked in my living room . this room will forever have only the memory of this glorious naked man. Im in no way complaining. 2 seconds later stood the most beautiful creature, a huge lion. He exuded power and demanded respect , he had beautiful green eyes and a fluffy looking mane . I wanted to desperately pet him .

“oooh can I pet him “ the lion snorted and shook his head and Estelle giggled but said

“sure but walk up slowly “  so I did, well as slow as I could thru my eagerness. I reached out my hand and waited for his ok to touch him . he nudged my hand and rubbed against me . oh my good this is soo cool . then I got a genius idea . he wont like it but I will. 

“ don’t move please “ I begged then ran to my room once I got what I wanted I ran back to the living room with it behind my back. I slowly walked back to him . with his size he easily was as tall as me but had more muscles.  

“will you close you eyes Britt?” Estelle looked confused and so did he but he closed his . I reached up and pinned my red bow in the middle of his head in his mane . I giggled and stepped back

“ IF I… WAS THE KING OF THE FORREEEEST !!!! I screamed yelled and sang all at the same time .   I thought Estelle was going to die of laughter. Next thing I know a huge lion has tackled me and starts licking my face . I giggle .

“eeww Britton get off me “ I say between my laughs.  He gets off and shifts back .

“way to ruin my masculinity babe “ he chuckles . oh my sweet baby Jesus he is laying on me as naked as the day he was born . he looked down at me and smiled . I then noticed that Estelle has joined us on the floor. Her eyes were dark with lust as she watched us. She leaned down and kissed me, it started out slow then got heavier and deep .her kiss was filled with want and desire but it was also gentle . she suddenly stopped I whimpered at the loss of her lips on mine , I looked up only to see she had started to make out with Britton. Of all things that were holy . this is by far the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed. Britton was still straddling me and Estelle was leaning over me to kiss him . I needed them .

                                                            A/N

Cliffy !!! so I just want to remind you I am doing this in my free time . I am not a professional as you can tell . this will be filled with errors . I will at the end go back and edit the whole thing . sometimes my thoughts get scattered so if something does not make sense or I jump over thing or if there is something that does not make sense please tell me.

 this seems short but it was actually 4 pages on word lol