She nodded her head "You don't even know the half of it. I honestly don't even think I can get out of this bed," she frowned.

"Don't worry about it," Elliot scooped her up in his arms, eliciting a squeal from her "You don't have to lift a finger." He took her into the bathroom and set her down on the counter. He kissed her neck and proceeded to help her undress and get into the bath.

"This is amazing," she sighed as she laid back and allowed for the vanilla scented bath water to run over her shoulders and ease her tension. Elliot handed her the glass of wine and she took a sip, closing her eyes and savoring the taste. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me?" she purred seductively.

"You don't need to ask me twice," he said as he began to strip from his clothes.

Olivia soaked in the bath enjoying her wine and the amazing form in front of her. Elliot was just as beautiful as he was when she first met him. His body was still in amazing shape, from head to toe. The way his abs rippled as he pulled off his shirt, how the muscles in his legs flexed to perfection as he pushed down his pants and boxers, finally stepping out of them.

"Move up," he told her as he slipped in behind her. He pulled her back against him and nuzzled into the crook of her neck "So do you want to talk about what happened today?" He felt her tense up so he moved his hands to her back, gently massaging her overworked muscles.

"Mhm..." she moaned as she dropped her head forward and allowed him access to her neck "That feels incredible."

Elliot continued his ministrations for a while until Olivia was putty in his hands. He took the glass from her hand and took a generous sip before putting it aside. "Okay. Let's talk about what happened today. I haven't seen you that upset in, I don't know how long, but Noah. God, that just broke my heart."

She reached back took his hand in hers and brought it to her lips "I'm sorry you walked into that. I was so upset that I couldn't get him to calm down. I felt like a terrible mother."

Elliot rubbed her arms and pulled her back so she was flush against him "You are not a terrible mother, Liv. Whatever happened today really affected the both of you, and I would really appreciate if you would tell me what caused this reaction . Please," he begged her as he kissed her cheek. Coming home and seeing his girlfriend and son both in tears was something that took him completely off guard and had hit him hard. He was supposed to protect them and take care of them, but he let them down.

There was something in the way he had asked her to tell him, something that told her he needed the details, even if she didn't want him to know. "It was Fin. He came over to see us and he saw your shoes and asked whose they were. I didn't want to have that conversation without you being here so I tried to brush it off and then he assumed they were Brain's and he went off." She took a deep breath and a sip from her glass "He started off by saying what an ass hole Brian is and that I couldn't be stupid enough to take him back. Then I brought up how he was an absentee father and has no idea how to make a relationship work, which was wrong of me to say, but I did and that's when the yelling started and we both just started to try to hurt the other more. The yelling is what set Noah off and I didn't even realize he was crying until the end" She relaxed back into him and allowed his arms to encircle her waist. "He brought you up and how it wasn't my place to fall in love with you, and it was my fault I got hurt when you walked away," she felt herself tearing up and allowed Elliot to turn her around in his arms and she rested her head on his chest.

"It's okay, baby. I've got you," he murmured into her ear and kissed her cheek as he rubbed her back and ran his fingers through her hair. "Fin has always played the role of your protective older brother and he has always wanted what was best for you. To me it sounds like he just jumped to conclusions and got carried away. I don't think he would ever intentionally hurt  you like that."