Chapter 21~Rated R

Chapter 21~Rated R

.

.

.

.

Mirabelle's POV

I walked back into the gym with the rest of my class as we had finished our laps. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I hurried to the showers so I could hurry up and go home.

After a good twenty minutes of getting dry than dressed, I took my things and left.

Thank goodness today was Friday.

I don't think I could withstand being around a bunch of idiots any longer.

Good thing I graduate next week!

Smiling to myself, I sped down the road oddly singing the remix to Flawless. Who knew that song was so catchy.

After driving into the large car garage, I hurried into the house to find the triplets handing around one of my favorite pair of lacy underwear.

"Really?" I asked as they all stopped and turned to me before blushing.

"U-Uh...You're home early." Rex smiled as I stared at them suspiciously.

"Can I have my favorite pair of undies back, please?" I added while holding out my hand as they looked at each other before running away again. Sighing, I went up to my room and dove onto my bed.

Already frustrated.

Just as I was about to get up, my cell started buzzing.

"Hello?" I answered as nicely as I could.

"Hey, love. Are you okay?" Collin asked as I smiled to myself.

"Yes, what's up, baby?" I asked while laughing at the nickname that I just gave him.

"Are we still up for tonight?" He asked, obviously talking about spending some time together.

"Of course. I'll see you soon, baby." I smiled while hanging up and squealing. We were finally taking it to the next level today. Smiling triumphantly, I walked to Alyssa's door before knocking.

"Come in." She spoke softly as I turned her door knob and walked in before smiling at her. She sat on her bed with her laptop in her lap as she was typing and staring clearly at the screen through her plastic framed glasses.

"Hey, Alyssa. Have you spoken to Austin?" I asked as her cheeks slightly turned red.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered as I smiled, noticing her small baby bump.

"Have you told him yet?" I asked as she softly sighed and shook her head.

"No, I'm scared of the rejection. What if he just wanted to go out with me to get in my pants, like the other guys?" She asked with fear clearly in her eyes.

"Calm down. I'm sure he'll be there with you through the whole pregnancy phase." I smiled while resting a reassuring hand on her shoulder as she physically relaxed and hugged me.

"Thank you so much for everything. You are the first best friend that I've ever had since first grade. I'm so grateful that I met a person as nice and sweet as you. Thank you." She whispered as I hugged her back with a smile on my face.

"You're welcome and I'm glad that I got to become your friend." I smiled while pulling back. "I'll leave you to be while I go search for Ira. Be careful and stay sweet." I smiled as she returned it before I left.

Smiling to myself, I waltzed down the long hallway as I stared at the large pictures on the walls of Delilah's entire family. The first painting was of a older man with skin as white as snow and hair as black as the night. He looked like a vampire from where I was standing in front of the large floor to ceiling painting.

"Oh, that's Delilah and Alyssa's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great-"

"I understand Mrs Owens, but were all the males that pale?" I asked as she took a closer look before smiling.

"The first three generations were." She nodded as we stared up at the picture. "Also, your little boyfriend is here." She smiled teasingly as I blushed and quickly walked off.

"Thank you!" I shouted back as I hurried back down the hallway.

After I had let Collin in and led him to my room, we closed the door before smothering each other in a hard yet passionate kiss. He quickly tugged off my shirt as I was working at his. Obviously noticing my struggle, he quickly pulled his shirt off and laid me down on the bed as he started kissing and sucking on my neck. Just as he had unhooked my bra and took one of my breasts in his mouth, the bedroom door swung open causing me to quickly cover myself.

Standing in the doorway looking angry were the triplets.

"Keep your dirty mitts off of MY girl!" Rex yelled as the other two nodded in agreement before realizing what he had said before arguing.

"Sorry about that. Continue on." Betty smiled while ushering the boys away before closing the door.

"Now where were we?" Collin asked while pulling off my pants as I ran my hands through his hair.

----------------

Sorry for the late update again.

I'll try to have up the next chapter by Friday or Saturday, but no promises.

What do you all think?

Have a good night/day. I'm going to sleep now.

Stay awesome!

Andrea~