Chapter 18~The Beginning

.

.

.

.

Mirabelle's POV

Today. Today was a success. Austin got a new future girlfriend and Alyssa found somebody who actually loves her for her and not for her money or appearance.

I had took plenty of pictures of those two while they were on their first date. Tehe. They were a big hit with my followers who said that they were adorable. The whole time, Austin never let her out of his sight except for when she tried on clothes.

While they were having a good time, Harold decided to make an appearance and bother them. Austin, being the protective guy I remembered, got aggravated of the crap that came out of Harold's mouth. I'm guessing they thought he wouldn't do anything since he just met Alyssa, but boy were they wrong. Austin smirked and brought his fist back before punching Harold in the face. He fell back without another word.

Sound familiar?

I basically learned how to fight from him. I just never decided to actually use it against people.

After that, those two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. We, as in me, Delilah, and Sebastian, left and went back home. When we arrived, Betty was pacing back and forth around the living room.

"What's wrong, Betty?" Delilah asked while walking over and hugging her.

"They're coming." She whispered while pulling back and pacing again.

"Who are 'they'?" I asked as Delilah looked at her with shock clearly on her face.

"No way! Tell me it's a lie! A joke!" She pleaded as Sebastian went over and wrapped his arms around her while stroking her hair.

"Who?! Are we all going to die? Let me go pack!!" I panicked as Mrs Owens stopped me.

"Now now girls. Calm down. It's just Delilah and Alyssa's little cousins who are coming over. They'll be with us until their mother, my older sister, gets out of the hospital." She informed as Betty nervously pushed her glasses up on her face.

"B-But M-Miss. Them children are nothing but trouble. Trouble, I say!" Betty whispered loudly as Mrs Owens shook her head.

"Nonsense. Those children are angels." She smiled as Betty quickly shook her head.

"Time to barricade my secret stash." Delilah mumbled while her and Sebastian left the room. I turned back to Betty and Mrs Owens.

"Have you prepared their room?" Mrs Owens asked as Betty nodded before walking towards the door.

"I think I might go take a nap before those little demons come." She mumbled before leaving the room as I followed behind her.

Today was tiring. I thought while entering my room before closing my door as I stripped down to my undergarments.

"Ira." I whispered as she perked her head up. "I'm going to go soak in the bath, do you need anything?" I asked as she tilted her head down as if telling me to scratch her head. Walking over to her, I bent down to the level of the bed and scratched behind her ears as she laid in silence, enjoying it all.

Once I was finished, I went into the bathroom, stripped, and sulked down into my tub that was filled with hot water and bubbles.

This is what I call relaxing.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as I sunk to the bottom. I was enjoying it until I heard some noise inside the bathroom. Deciding not to move, I laid there, with my eyes open, and listened before a dark shadow crept over the edge of the tub, peering down at the bubbles. It's a good thing it hid me.

Whoever it was, they didn't seem to move, just stood there staring down at the bubbles. Before I knew what was happening, a hand reached down into the water and started trying to grip something before it took a hold of my boob.

Getting angry, I quickly came back up and brought my fist back to punch somebody but stopped when I noticed who it was.

"Who are you?"