Chapter 3~Training?

Chapter 3~Training?
.

.

.

.

.

Just as I got into Delilah's black Nissan GTR 2013, she sped off down the road as if she was in a drag race.

"So umm...where are we going?" The mischievous smirk that slid across her face had me on edge as she locked the doors.

"Damn! I never thought you would kidnap me! Baby I love you, she was lying to you." I joked as we both started laughing.

"I'm not kidnapping you, I'm just going to help you out. Plus if I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it?" She smiled genuinely as I nodded.

"True, but still is it that far?!!" I asked noticing the sign displaying, Thanks for visiting Chicago, Illinois. Hope you return soon.

"Yep, but just calm down and relax. We'll be there within an hour." I nodded and pulled out my cellphone before scrolling around until I found Temple Run and started playing that until I fell asleep. My dream was about Collin and the kiss we had, plus a little something that kind of turned me on. His nice sculpted abs, his absolutely strong jawline, and his little friend down there.

"Wake up, you horny little female." Delilah laughed as I quickly opened my eyes and looked at her. Quickly blinking, I sat up and looked around before noticing that we were at a mall. A very large mall! Would you hate me if I told you, I've never once been to a mall. My mom didn't see no point in taking me since I had my older sister's hand me downs which were too large for me. I was kind of skinny with a little figure and a slight tan.

"We're at a mall?!! Are we going shopping?!!" I exclaimed as she laughed and nodded.

"Of course we're shopping! I wouldn't waste gas just to drive all the way up here to just browse. I'm going to spoil you today." She said in a serious tone as I hurried out of the car and hurried over to the driver's side where she was getting out. We spent the whole morning shopping for makeup and clothes which were all for me including new bras, underwear, and even thongs. She threw a handful of them into the buggie and said that it would come in handy in the NEAR future. Ignoring that, she bought me a lot of on brand shoes that would be overly expensive, like Adidas, Vans, Toms, and Converses, low cut and high tops. We were now currently heading towards a secret room for some odd reason as she pushed me in and locked the door.

"No. No, what are you about to do, Delilah? Delilah. Delilah!" I screamed as she tackled me, ripping off the clothes I currently had on. Once she was finished, I was now standing in my oversized lingerie. She tossed me a pair of black lacy thongs along with a matching lacy black bra.

"You have three minutes to get those on or I'll do it myself." She smiled while walking out of the room and locking the door behind her. Dammit Delilah! Sighing, I obediently took off my old lingerie and pulled on the new ones before the door flew open to reveal my tormentor.

"I don't want to wear thongs. It feels like I have a wedgie." I whined as she just sighed and shook her head before pulling out a white high waisted skirt along with a white button up short sleeved shirt. Along with those came a pair of white open toed designer sandals, a white cami, and a set of pearls. She tossed me the clothes as I pulled them on before slipping on the sandals and the pearls.

"You're going to have to get used to them, and I must say, I did a damn good job!" She smiled as I shrugged. My boobs actually felt good in this black lacy push up bra. "Alright, come take a seat while I call them in." She gestured over to a stool in front of a vanity dresser before pulling out a walky talky. "She's ready for you all."

"Over and out." A male's distinct voice answered as I started to get nervous. Guys? There's going to be guys in here with us. God, please save me! The sound of the door opening pulled me from my thoughts to reveal about three older guys. When they saw me, they gasped and ran over to me. They talked among themselves in a different language before pointing to me and smiling.

"Oh my madam, you are beautiful but we must do something with your hair."

One said while smiling and stepping up. "And your nails." The second added. "And your makeup." The third one finally spoke up as I nodded.

"I'm ready." I smiled determinedly as they went to work on my hair, makeup, and nails. By the time they were finished, they stepped back and admired me.

"Beautiful!" "Gorgeous!" "Marvelous!" They shouted while stepping back to let Delilah look. She smirk and nodded before hugging the guys as they walked out.

"Alright Miss Sexy, the next session will begin soon. Let's start." She smiled as I turned and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she took my glasses off my face and broke them before handing me another pair of glasses that had a pretty designer lining both sides. Pulling them on, I gasped at the clearness. I could see better in these than my old ones.

"Alright, now tomorrow, you're going to wear contact lenses to help you see better. But for today you're with me. Now let's go get some food." She smiled while pulling me out of the room and to the food court.

"What will you ladies have today?" The cashier asked as I looked at the menu. I was ignoring the fact that he was staring at me and looked over to Delilah who had the same mischievous smirk on her face.

"I'll take a slice of pepperoni pizza." I ordered as he didn't look at Delilah instead blushed at me.

"I'll take a medium sized fry." She nodded while pulling out her dark blue wallet.

"Umm...10.98." He typed as Delilah paid and took the ticket.

"Lets go wait on the food." She smiled while pulling me over to a table and sat down. A few people mostly males just continued to walk by as if they were looking for something. Delilah turned in her seat and frowned at me.

"Number 1, no slumping. Boys won't find you attractive like that. Number 2, smile. You need to show them, you're alive!" She waved her arms in the air as I laughed. A few guys stopped and looked at us.

"I only want Collin. Plus, he kissed me. It was like one of those, 'Trust me, I love you' kisses. I'm determined to win his heart, and hopefully he loves me for who I am not what I look like." I smiled.

9/5/16 

The picture above is of the outfit our young nerd is wearing. This creativity was put together by one of my readers and an inspiring author, xlainyboo

Thank you, hun! This is gorgeous! *inserts heart emojis*

Andrea~