Chapter 6~New Look New Guy

Chapter 6~New Look, New Guy

Mirabelle's POV

Lick, lick, bark!

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at Ira as she started barking at me.

"I'm up, Ira! Stop licking me." I giggled as she turned and looked at my clock. I followed her gaze and almost fell out of my bed. It was already 7:49 am and I only had about a good twenty minutes to get ready for school. Sighing, I hurried out of my bed and pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top that I threw a dark blue cropped top over, and lastly a pair of dark blue converses. I gently brushed down my hair before grabbing my book bag and hurrying down the stairs.

"You're late, aren't you?" My older sister teased before turning and looking at me. "M-Mirabelle?" She sputtered as I nodded and sprinted out the door. I quickly ran down the sidewalk at full speed, noting that a few males had stopped and watched me like I was some type of stripper who was running down the street in a two pieced bikini. I ran into the parking lot with a good fifteen minutes to spare. Sighing, I fixed my outfit and straightened myself up before wiping the sweat from my forehead and walking into the school.

As expected, people stopped and watched while whispering. Shrugging it off, I held my head up high and walked to my locker while putting in my combination.

"Hey babe, new here?" The quarterback of our school's football team asked while leaning on a nearby locker. I grabbed my books and closed my locker before turning and looking at him.

"Nope." I smiled while popping the 'p' as he had looked taken back by my answer. "Now if you'll excuse me." I brushed past him and waltzed to my language arts class. On my way there, I was praying that nobody was in there since school hasn't officially started. Just as I had walked into the classroom, I was greeted by the faces of a few popular girls AKA my tormentors, the teacher, and Collin. His facial expression changed from aggravated to happy. I smiled and took my seat next to him.

"Good morning, Mirabelle. You look beautiful as always." He smiled as I blushed.

"Th-thank you." I returned the smile as the clanking of heel bothered me.

"Hey hey girl. Who are you? Are you new here?" Brandy, the school's slut and my tormentor, asked as I just ignored her and started getting ready for class. "I know you hear me, you little bitch." She just pushed the wrong button. Before I could turn around in my seat, Collin stopped me.

"Leave her alone, slut." Collin frowned as I couldn't help but smile and kiss his cheek.

"Shut up! I wasn't talking to you so stay out of it!" Brandy yelled as I rolled my eyes and held up my hand.

"Stop right there, Brandy. I don't want to hear you talk trash about Collin. You can pick on me and call me names all you want but you may not say that to Collin. I will rip your fake manicured nails right out of your fingers." I threatened as she gasped and looked at me. "I'm dead serious." I growled as she shrunk down and walked away with her posses whispering.

"Mirabelle. I love you even more now." Collin smiled as I turned to look at him, only to be kissed passionately.

"N-No kissing." The teacher nervously intervened as Collin kept kissing me, ignoring the teacher who just gave up.

"Collin, I have to tell you something." I mumbled into our kiss as he pulled away slightly and looked at me with a smile playing on his soft kissable lips.

"I love you. I've loved you since I first saw you back in junior high. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to protect you lately, but I promise that I will from now on. Well, I have actually been protecting you. I kind of beat the stuffing out of some of your tormentors when you weren't paying attention." He smiled as I was kind of shocked and happy.

"H-how come you never told me this until now? Is it because of my looks?" I asked while slightly pushing away from him. That wiped the smile right off his face as he frowned.

"No, that's not it. I was nervous to approach you. I was just happy that we were seated next to each other in most of our classes and that I would be able to see your beautiful face first thing in the morning. You're the only reason why I keep coming to this hell hole." He smiled with love and sincerity in his eyes.

"Oh Collin. I love you too." I smiled while wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him again. After that, we couldn't keep our hands off each other even when the students started walking in. Lastly, Delilah walked in looking as aggravated as ever.

"A-Alright class. Quiet down." Our ELA teacher stuttered as the students reluctantly stopped talking. "Okay, we have a new student joining us today. Please do come in." She added as the same guy that made Delilah blush walked in with his hands in his pockets.

"Yo." He greeted with a bored look on his face until he spotted Delilah who immediately put her head down on her desk. He gently chuckled as the girls in our class swooned over him. "Nice to meet you all, my name is Sebastian Morgan." He smiled as Delilah didn't lift her head. I sighed and looked over at Collin who smiled at me.

---------

Sorry about not updating sooner. I was writing on my old stories but I should be updating frequently.

Anyway, what do you all think?

Comment and enjoy.

Ƙίϯϯψ

9/7/16

Outfit made by the creative xlainyboo

Thank you hun!

Andrea~