Chapter 15~Amends.

Chapter 15~Amends.

.

.

.

.

Mirabelle's POV

Oddly, Alyssa's not that bad. Yeah she pretends to be a slut and act all mighty but I can see behind her facade.

She's sad. She feels lonely. She feels miserable. Yeah, I know exactly how she feels.

I notice what other people don't notice. Like whenever she's by herself, she cries. When she doesn't eat with others, she sits in the bathroom eating her heart out while unshed tears streamed down her face.

I walked in on her a few times.

Sighing, I looked up at the time as it displayed five forty three in the evening. Looking over at a sleeping Ira, I started thinking. Quickly jumping out of my bed, I hurried down the hall, knowing that she'd be in her room watching tv. I stopped in front of her door and listened for a second before quickly pushing it open and walking in.

"What do you want?" Alyssa asked while trying to sound tough but failed miserably as I noticed her swollen red eyes. Smiling, I hurried over and softly grasped her hand before pulling her out of her room and into mines. "What are you doing?" She asked on as I quickly sat her down in front of my vanity dresser before pulling out a wash cloth and staring at her.

"Something. Just sit still and relax while I do what I do." I smiled as she looked at me, a little taken back by my generous smile.

"Okay." She whispered as I dabbed the wash cloth in some water before gently wiping at her face. After I had finished wiping away her dried up tears, I placed a little foundation on her face to hide some of the dried tears. Smiling, I dabbed some lipgloss on her lips and started working on her eyes.

Half An Hour Later~

"Why'd you do this?" Alyssa asked while staring at herself in the mirror. She looked like a model version of Delilah with an actual smile on her face.

"Cause. We're going out to have fun." I smiled as she stared at me confused.

"We?" She asked while staring at me as I nodded.

"Duh! It's Saturday and I refuse to let you isolate yourself and the baby from the world. Now, lets go before everything closes up." I smiled while grasping her hand as she just stayed quiet.

We took my car, a new black Chevrolet Impala 2014, and disappeared out of town.

"Where are we going?" She asked while turning to me as I sped down the empty road.

"To go visit some people. Trust me, I won't kill you so calm down." I smiled as she slowly relaxed in her seat.

"Soooo...who's this person that we are going to go visit?" Delilah asked while sitting up in the backseat with Sebastian as Alyssa jumped.

"I knew you two were going to come. We're going to the mall." I smiled as Alyssa stared at me.

"That's where we're going?! I could've stayed home." She remarked as I just laughed.

"I have somebody I want you to meet." I smiled while speeding up.