Answering Questions!!

What happened when the police investigated the house cause they kind of have to since it's a crime scene of sorts. Did they find Taehyung? Did they hold a funeral for him?

When they investigated the house, they obviously found a lot of incriminating evidence, including Yoongi's torture room, all of his tools used for torture, and two dead bodies. They didn't find Taehyung because they moved to a different location. The first time they moved was the same place (Y/N) and Yoongi got married. And the house they move to in the last chapter was different, too. Taehyung's body was left in the first location and the police couldn't find it, along with the second location. But, a funeral was still held for him since they thought he was dead already. They did it during the time skip, too.

Since Yoongi was Minseok's father... You being the author of the story, would you have Minseok have an evil personality like his father?

Maybe. If I were to make a sequel, Minseok would mainly have traits like his mother, but there would be some traits that match Yoongi's. Maybe possessiveness or jealousy. I don't really know.

What happened to the priest?

After they got married, Yoongi took the priest to one of his killing rooms and killed him.

How did (Y/N) give birth?

After the killing of the priest, Yoongi had to get a doctor to make sure that (Y/N) was okay during and after her pregnancy. Yoongi had got the equipment needed to help and the doctor had to watch (Y/N). Eventually, the time came for (Y/N) to give birth and Yoongi killed the doctor after a month.

Is there going to be a sequel?

I'm honestly split on this. Seeing how so many people enjoyed this one, I'm considering it. But, I feel like it might be a repeat of this one. Like, it'll have the same storyline, same character development, and so many other things. And, to be honest, I didn't expect this many people to actually enjoy this story. I still can't get over the amount of love and support there was for this one, and I feel like I'll make a repeat of this one in the sequel. I don't know. I'll see how I'm feeling about it but since so many of you want a sequel, I'll do it. But I'm not going to work on it right away. I'll publish it when I finish another one of my stories, if I decide to make one.

Anyways, that's it. Those are all the questions I've been asked or made up. This is (probably) going to be the final update for this story. Thank you all for reading this story and I appreciate every single one of you so much. I love you guys and I'll see you in my next story.❤