\CHAPTER 33/

"Yoongi, can I see Hoseok again?"

"Why?"

"The time I had last time wasn't enough. Please, can I see him again?"

"No, you're not! I've had enough of you wanting to go see him! Unless you want him dead, stop asking me!"

"If you love me, you would let me."

Yoongi took a deep breath, "Until you love me, then I'll let you see him again."

"I do! I love you so much."

"Prove it, then! Prove to me that you love me."

You backed away in shock, "H-How?"

"Never ask about Hoseok again." And, he left.

You sat down on your bed and laid down. You covered your face and took deep breaths. It's been a few days since you've seen Hoseok. You were planning to see Hoseok again and make a plan to escape. But, Yoongi wouldn't let you go see him again. He knew what you were trying to do and he was going to make sure that you didn't get to.

YOONGI'S POV

Yoongi marched up the steps to the room where Hoseok was stuck in. He kicked the door open and stomped to Hoseok's bed, "What did you tell (Y/N)?!"

"I-I didn't tell her anything," Hoseok replied, his voice hoarse.

"You told her something because now she keeps asking to come see you," Yoongi glared at Hoseok with a killer look.

Hoseok let out a weak smile, "She wants to see me 'cause she loves me and despises you."

Yoongi punched Hoseok so hard that his knuckles started to bleed. Yoongi ignored the blood dripping from his hand and clenched his fists tightly. Hoseok was used to the pain. He felt nothing from that punch, especially if he's comparing it to everything else he went through. "You've gotten weaker. That didn't hurt at all. If this is your way of threatening me, it's not doing anything," Hoseok struggled to say but managed to say with confidence.

Yoongi clenched his fists even tighter, if that was even possible. He was ready to kill Hoseok if it meant wiping the smile off his face. But, he held himself back. He couldn't kill Hoseok. Not yet, at least. Yoongi had a certain time when he was going to kill him. And that time was coming soon.