\CHAPTER 23/

"STOP! PLEASE!" You screamed as Yoongi cut him again.

He breathed heavily as he backed away from Hoseok. He threw down the knife and wiped the sweat away from his head. "This is what happens... to the people that try to take... you away from me," he said before walking away.

You watched as fresh blood dropped down Hoseok's chest and arms. "Hobi... please wake up... please... I need you... We need to get out of here... please, just wake up," you whispered.

You stared at Hoseok, waiting for him to move, even a little. After a minute, you shut your eyes and shook your head slowly, "Please... wake up..."

You heard a quiet groan but you didn't pay attention. You heard it again and, this time, you looked up to the source. Hoseok was slowly moving his head up and he tried to move his arms, trying to get them free, "Hoseok-"

"Shhh. Quiet. You don't know if he's still around," he shushed you and you pulled your lips together.

You watched in amazement as he slowly lifted his head to look at you. He smiled sadly at you and your smile faltered as you saw the amount of damage that was done. Hoseok's eye was swollen shut, and the scars were clearly shown. You couldn't believe that he went through all this pain.

"(Y/N), he didn't hurt you, did he?" He asked quietly, his voice hoarse and raspy.

You shook your head, not wanting him to worry. But Hoseok knew you were. He noticed the cut under your chin and you could see that he was becoming angry, "Hobi, don't worry. This is nothing. I'll be fine."

His anger slowly went away but there was still a certain look in his eyes, "Still, he told me that he was going to make sure he never hurt you. He didn't listen to me. So when I get out, I'm going to kill him."

You shook your head, "No. Don't be like him. We need to just leave and run away somewhere. Somewhere far away."

"He hurt you. I'm not going to let him go that easily."

"So did so many other people. He's not the only one. You never told me any of this about the others. What's gotten into you?"

Hoseok looked down and sighed, "I'm sorry. I-I don't know what's going on with me. He's getting into my head. The time that I was gone before you came, he kept saying these things over and over again that I... I couldn't get his words out of my head. They're just stuck there."

You looked at him sympathetically, "Hobi, I know you're not like him. We just have to figure out a way out."

He nodded, "Yeah. I'm sure we will. Everything will be fine after we escape."

You nodded and smiled. You had hope again. You knew that you would be able to escape. And, you also knew that it wouldn't be easy. He's not going to let either of you go without a bit of a... "fight."