\CHAPTER 10/

He walked away from you without treating the cut he gave you. Blood dripped from your chin onto your clothes. You winced at the warm, wet feeling against your cold skin. 

You pulled on the restraints he had around you. You pulled with as much strength as you could muster, but nothing. They were too strong. 

You looked around, hoping to find something that could help you. But all you saw was darkness around you. 

You continued to look around frantically. There was nothing around you. You were trapped.

You heard footsteps again, but there was another sound. It sounded like something being dragged across the floor. 

You looked up and saw him dragging a chair. But, there was something or someone on it. He placed the chair so that the back faced you. He smirked at you, "Since you're going to be here forever, I thought that you might want someone to talk to. And I think you'll like this person a lot." He said before turning back to the chair.

He grabbed the back of the chair and spun it so that whoever was sitting in it was facing you. You couldn't see the person's face, their head was down and their body seemed lifeless, "This person is someone you love. They're someone who you love to be with and talk to. You've known them for a long time and you even started dating after so many years. You've been missing them, wanting to find them. Wanting to know what happened. Wanting to know why." 

He bent down to your level, resting his hands on the armrests of the chair, "But what you didn't know was that he was so close to you. You couldn't find him. You tried and tried, but nothing. You even thought he died. You lost faith in finding him."

"I knew he was still alive. You succeeded to convince me that he was dead. But I always had it in my mind that he was still around and that I would find him, sooner or later," you said, looking him straight in the eye.

He chuckled darkly, "It seems like my plan to make you forget completely about him didn't work."

"I'll never forget him. No matter what you do." 

He chuckled again, "We'll see about that." He said before going behind the chair and leaning against it.

"Anyways, I almost forgot that I had some entertainment for you," he said, a small smirk on his face.

"I don't need any of your entertainment," you said, glaring at him.

His smirk grew wider, "Trust me, you'll love this. I planned it just for you. And it involves him." He explained, placing his hand under the victim's chin.

He lifted his face to expose a countless amount of bruises and cuts. Scars on his cheeks, eyes, and lips. Dried up blood underneath his nose. You gasped at the painful sight, "Hoseok..." You said quietly, seeing the love of your life sitting lifeless in front of you.

"What did you do to him?!"

~~~~~~~~~

A Month and a Half Later...

You woke up and stretched your entire body. You let out a small yawn before swinging your legs over the edge of your bed. You looked out your window, remembering the events from that night from over a month ago.

You shook your head, trying to forget about it. You grabbed your phone and checked your messages. You found three messages from Hoseok and one message from an unknown number. You were tempted to not look at the message, but it was weird and you had to see it.