The Nord's eyes suddenly grew immense as he turned around and peeped out the crack in a window. His lips were dry and he softly muttered out, "... the Chapel- we have to go get her!"

Jerald's pointed ears perked and he protested, "No, we shan't!"

The Nord twisted around with wide eyes, "She's your daughter! Elizabeth is your damned daughter! She will be murdered if we don't get her!"

Jerald's eyes turned even colder as he rotated on his heels and walked to the basement door. His back was tense and it was almost as if his mind was completely made up about this decision. "If anyone of us goes out there then we would surely die. It's too late to get her."

Astonishment and hatred swirled in the Nord's eyes as he heard this from a father. How could this man abandon his own daughter and not even attempt to save her? The plump hands of the butler twirled into pasty white fists as he stormed after his Master. We was never to deny the command of his Master even if his mind was clearly objecting the command given.

The coldness of the morning nipped at Elizabeth's curled nose. Her rosy cheeks stuck out most upon her ghostly pale façade. Her brilliant winter eyes were casted upon the cobblestone way before her as she strolled down the long path back to her house. She had bought various mixtures from Brother Martin at the Chapel to cure diseases and heal wounds. Bromus, the Nord Butler, had an injured knee from stumbling down the stairs. She was only too obliged to help him for all her life he was like a father to her rather than the strict man who demanded a lady out of her and instead got a rebellious troubled daughter. Her pale fingertips tugged at the cloak around her as the wind began to dance and push her about.

Suddenly, the Chapel's warning bells had shrieked out into the air and Elizabeth froze in her footsteps. Her head tossed up to the steeples as she could practically see the vibrations through the air. Possibly what could make the Chapel send out a distress signal? Coils of silver hair fell from the windbraid style that the maiden had put her hair into. She rushed down the streets knowing that her mother and father would more and likely like her to be home in case the guards were to usher them out of the city.

Just as sudden as the bells had rung was there a bloodcurdling scream from a local beggar woman. Chills ran down the maiden's spine and her eyes seemed frozen on the direction that the scream had come. A murder? Her feet moved faster against the dew stricken cobblestone, her route to her house shortening by half. She rounded the Chapel and made her way across the courtyard; however, she couldn't complete the journey. In moments the grand Chapel crumbled down and fell before her. A yelp was let off as she ran a few meters away to avoid any falling rubble. What was happening out there? She wondered to herself.

She ran across some of the steeple that was still intact and she glanced over to see warriors attacking her city. Her eyes grew larger and she gasped, her hand soon rising to her petite lips. Her neighbors—her friends—her mentors... they were all being slain.

Some; however, ran to the Holy Ground to be safe, others were not so fortunate. As Elizabeth hid within the wreckage to witness this terrible event, two shadows overcame her. Her eyes were pried from the battles upon her streets and she looked up. Her face turned even paler and she felt her back tense as she saw two foreign warriors. Their brawny physiques plated in an armor that looked like charred bones and lava designs. They chuckled beneath their wicked helmets and murmured a language incoherent to the girl. She glanced back and forth between them as they both swung their swords by their sides; trapping her in the rubble.

Her eyes narrowed as her hand snuck down beside her and picked up a hefty piece of a chapel brick. She positioned herself and hurtled the chunk straight into the face of one of the warriors. "Get out of my city!" She bellowed stridently to them as the chunk collided with the warrior's mask and he fell backwards.

The other warrior was shell-shocked and merely watched his companion tip over and hit the cold damp ground. Elizabeth saw this as her chance and immediately ran to her house. Her heart was pounding heavily in her chest as she seized the big brass doorknob and gave the door a grand yank. It barely budged and the girl's eyes widened immensely.

"By the Divines—BROMUS!" She boomed as she collided her fists with the door three quick times. "Bromus help! Open the door! HELP! Bromus—AH!" Two hands grabbed her weak arms and jerked her backwards nearly swiping her off her feet.

Her hair flew over her face and she bent down slightly hearing the chuckles from the two Daedric warriors. She lifted her head and glanced side to side trying to get a better look at them as they spoke in a language that she could understand.

"Well, well... this one's boldness surely shows over all the fear... how shall we deal with this one?" the left one had purred with a deadly smirk.

The right Daedra merely looked over the High Elf with a disgusted look, "I say... we slit her throat and leave her here." He lifted his sword and prodded into her neck with a chuckle, "what do you think?"

The first one pursed his lips and glanced up over the chapel seeing the top of the Oblivion gate poking over the Kvatch southern gate he glanced back to his companion, "Let's bring her to the front to Commander Broga. This one looks like an aristocrat; Broga had said that he wanted scholars such as this girl."

His companion groaned and tossed his sword down to his side. "Bring her to the front, then. I will raid these houses and look for more of your so-called scholars." He pushed the girl away and stormed past the houses with wary eyes.

The Daedra grinned and wrapped his arm around her, dragging her through the rubble. He leapt over half of it and landed gracefully, continuing his thunderous stride. He tossed the girl before a colossal warrior. Elizabeth hit the ground hard and let off a yelp as she felt her palms scrape across the ground. Her head rose and her silver hair was tossed from her face. Her eyes widened as she saw this giant before her.

His helmet had been removed and two ebon colored horns jutted from his temples and waved back like the blade of an Elven dagger. His midnight hair, which was almost as dark as his skin, had been pulled back out of his frightening face. His bloodshot eyes fell down to her and his fierce hoarse voice demanded, "Report, Dremora."

The Daedra warrior bowed his head and said, "We found her outside the chapel. Her clothes are far more luxurious then any other humanoid we have seen. She is bold and fierce as well, sir. Perhaps she is a scholar?"

Broga sneered as he looked down upon her, "Perhaps," he muttered off. He bent a knee and looked her straight in the face with hatred and disgust swirling in those demonic crimson eyes. "Tell us, human; are you a scholar of Tamerial?"

Elizabeth stared into his ghastly eyes. She couldn't seem to conjure a voice to herself as long as she looked at him. She shuddered and finally she closed her eyes and bowed her head, "I... I've been taught... well, if that is what y-you are asking. I know all of Tamerial's... p-parts and history... I...I am also... skilled in the Arcane Arts as... as well as some work of the blade." Her voice began to falter as her vision reached past the commander and she saw more Daedra knights waltzing through the castle gates. How many there were was astounding!

Broga rose to his full height and his eyes elevated to his peer. "Take her to Oblivion."

Elizabeth leapt up to her feet and forgot her place as she snapped, "What? No! Please, I-"

Broga's hand flew into the air and backhanded her harshly. Elizabeth swirled and hit the ground hard with wide eyes. The rocks upon the earth cutting into her palms; drawing blood. She twisted and looked up to him with a hand touching her already red cheek. A few stinging tears rolling down her cheek. "Speak when spoken to, Altmer." He spat while walking past her to his troops who were raiding and destroying homes.

The knight chuckled as he grabbed her arm and dragged her through the Kvatch gate. Trying her hardest, Elizabeth could not free herself. The crowd of Daedra parted into files. They all casted their eyes upon her with wary looks and even some sheltered smirks and cackles as they watched her struggle. The High Elf saw the grand gate whose border seemed made out of charred bone and crimson spikes. A swirl of slightly transparent lava and fire churned in the middle.

As she came closer it appeared to act as a mirror. She saw her own frightened face and knew that this was the portal to Oblivion. Her eyes grew wider and soon she was swallowed into the fire, and disappeared from Kvatch...

...then reappeared within the dark world of Oblivion