Chapter Nine

I was so deep in my sleep that I woke up with the worst hung over. I sat up feeling something heavy gripping on my waist , as I rubbed my sleepy eyes and held my head I looked down to a mans arm on my waist , I froze on the spot and started to look at myself , I laid  in a mans shirt. I looked at a sleeping Jason I screamed so loud and fell on the floor grabbing the sheets with me , I poked my head up to see him laughing sitting up on the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM JASON !"

"We were drunk as fuck last night and you told me to crash and well its embarrassing to say but you puked all over that pretty pink dress and I took it off you and gave you my shirt and we fell asleep I promised we didn't do anything ."

I looked at him blushing knowing I didn't have a god dam bra on last night other thank my pink lase undies. I went to open my mouth but imminently closed it right afterwards. I didn't even want to know if he stared at my chest but I did have to ask I was already feeling weird the fact he ended up in my bed. 

"Jason serious question ?" he looked at me and smiled. 

"Did you stare at my chest because I didn't have a bra on last night "

"No I didn't look at your chest I closed my eyes after the fact I started to undress you and I put the shirt on right afterwards."

I blushed so hard I felt my face turn red , like I knew guys lied about this shit but knowing him he wouldn't lie about that. But also if he did see them he wouldn't tell me his a guy and especially and untamed male wolf.

I quickly got up and stumble to my bathroom taking his shirt off and putting mine on , I walked out the bathroom and threw it at him.

"Get out so I can shower "

"Okay breakfast at 9 don't forget "

I ignored him and pushed him out my room and locked it , my mind was raising why did I get drunk last night knowing I wouldn't hold my tongue back . I laid down in bed after I got out the shower and turned my TV on to watch bad girls club season 16.
I stuffed my face and looked at the clock that hang on my wall nearly feeling the headache come back I stood up and took a Advil  , I took out a sundress and put it on with some low top vans. I fixed my hair in a ponytail and went straight downstairs.

I really didn't want to go to breakfast let alone after waking up with him by my side or in my room at that. I really don't know what is wrong with guys but they are really weird at times. Don't get me wrong the headache i have at this moment will make me kill any one that tries to bother me today. But i learned to control my demons and not let them show in occasion like this one.

I walked all the way to the kitchen already smelling the delicious food , as i made my way further into the kitchen i could see everyone just staring at me , yeah i know  i look horrible this morning from the hung over , i could see my parents smile and i could see my own best-friend already stuffing her face with food.

Everything in the pack house was back to normal the best part about it we didn't have to deal with trespasser anymore. As we all sat as a family we all started to eat , i was thinking to much about all the things that had happens to me and how everything turned out so perfect the next year, i never understood that correctly and it bothered me a lot , every minute about it , it pissed me off and i could feel myself black out from every horrible memory i had.