Chapter Two

My body was numb , i slowly opened my eyes seeing the sunlight shine right on my eyes.

"Where im i ..?"

I stood up remembering what happend yesturday , i opend the door thinking i was in my territory but i wasn't the unfamiliar pack members looked confused to whom i was, i rushed down the stairs to the first floor to see the kitchen , i ran into the kitchen seeing if glory was here but it wasn't her , it was a girl about my age with black hair. I finally saw the back door , i opened it as fast as i could with out thinking , i met the faces of evil , nothin but evil , the fresh air i once knew and smelled was no longer there , the air was different , it screamed death.

I made contact with my real fathers back as he cought me from falling and had me face his whole pack members. I froze in my spot and though about what the hell i was in and gotten into , i was honestly scared of my situation.

"Lady and Gentalmen , this is my beautiful piece of art , she is a new member of our pack and also my daugther and only daughter." My heart stopped , the cold breeze blowing my hair as everyone was shocked at how familiar me and my father looked like. My hair falling to my side as my father growled and looked at me.

"Why don't you follow Lydia she will show you to your room and then will drop you off at my office to talk okay sweetie"he leaned down to place a kiss on my forhead as i dogged his kiss and walked away as his pack members stood in shocked and amazed to how i looked.

I followed Lydia to my room quietly , as soon as i opend the door i seen my whole room it was big and it was painted black and purple with a bing king size bed a plasma tv and makeup and a walking closet with its own bathroom and shower. I sat on my bed as i cried to how scared i was , im 18 i need to be strong for my parents. I reached for my pocket and fingure out i didn't have my phone on me i must have left it in my room before all of that happend. Im to far to even mind-link my parents. I hear a knock on the door as i stood up and opened it revealing a smiling Lydia.

"I see you put the white dress on please follow me." she smiled wider as she looked at my image. I growled in warning as she backed up a bit smelling the air to realise she was dealing with a Alpha she wolf and the strongest of all.

"Where are we going Lydia..?"

"Don't ask questions zip your mouth and walk" she grabbed my arm roughtly as i janked it away from her hold and growled at her, she tried to strike at me but she wasn't able to , i grabbed her by her through and threw her against a wall.

"Next time you ever grab me like that i will wrip you apart , do you hear me .." i growled in warning as she laughed.

"Im not of afraid of the big bad wolfie .."she smirked as i thighent my hand around her through. I hear foots steps coming my deractions as i see a pissed of body guard and another buff body guard.

"Put her down and move it ..."

I looked at them and growled tossing the girl to the side and walking pass them to the backyard where a ceremony was being held at , every singel pack memeber wore white , they had a huge fire errupting in the middle as everyone gathered around it howling lowly.

As i arrived and made my way passed everyone who staired at me at back at my father who grabbed my hand and stood me beside him.

"Welcome everyone to a very specail ceremony , today we will be welcoming three people to our wonderful land and pack , My daugther violet , Mr. Jackson and Mrs.Sasha " everyone howled as two more figures dressed in white arrived , sasha stood on my left as she was scared to be here and jackson stood on my left , he focused his attention on me as he gave me a weak smile showing his dimples.

"Violet !" my father yelled my name as he grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"All you have to do is slide this knife accross your hand and pour the blood over the fire simple " he watched as i held the knife in my hand , thinking to myself if i kill him know i can make a run for it , but before i could even swing my arm he cought the knife in his hand and slides my hand making it bleed , he pulled my hand over the fire as my blood made contact with the fire. Everyone howl as i forculy became a member of their pack.

This older lady nicely bandage my hand as i whimpered in pain , i stood there watching the little kids run around chasing butterflies as there mothers watched to make sure they didn't hurt themselfs. I took a sip from my cup before the two unfamliar persons walked towards me.

I examine there faces as i stared in shocked wondering to myself why the hell are this two even talking to me they werent even kidnapped they gave themself up for this pack. I put my cup down and stood there in silent as one of them started to talk to me.

"Hi im Sasha im from the Red Moon Pack" she smiled sweetly as she shocked my hand and stood beside me.

"Im Jackson im also from the Red Moon Pack and Sashas older brother." he had her same smile , he kissed my hand sweetly as i could see my father make his way into the picture and picking him up by his shirt. I grabbed my fathers arms pulling on him to stop and not hurt him.

"Put him down leave him alone he hasn't done anything to you ..!" my father made eye contacted with me as i wiped my tears away.

"Yes he has, he kissed your hand and he just met you today."

"Why do you even care you haven't been in my life since i was a newborn child , you are a dead beat father you smell and you suck , so i don't want to hear it ,you you kidnapped me from my mother , you tried to kill her and me , because you are a jerk and an aasshole , you are no real Alpha and you will never be one , i will never be part of this fucking pack either you are all a bunch of fucking kidnappers , monsters and all you are is evil!!!"

The venom coming out of my mouth and how hurtful my words were didn't hurt him at all , the only thing i felt was a smack on the face from him , i flew and landed on the ground as my head made contact with the concrete , my lip busted as i held ontop my head from the injury , i couldn't belive he just smacked me , i was weak enough already and now he thinks he is going to sit here and hit me when he wants to.