Chapter Three

I have never felt so much pain in my life before , sad emotions started to feel my mind , i couldn't focused at all i was afraid , i was gone , gone far away and my parents weren't here beside me , i was locked up in the wrong territory ,with the wrong people , the wrong kingdom and the wrong and worst Alpha of all my dead beat father who stood among everyone here. Questions still filled my mind as i figure out how he was still alive if my father figure killed him 18 years ago.

It didn't make any type of fucking since.

Was i losing my shit here?

Yes i actually was big time.

Just being in this place disgusted me , the hatred filled my heart as i cried and crawled up into a ball next to my bed, i hurt a soft knock on my door as i rushed and wiped my tears away and stood up. Just incase it was my dead beat father i made sure i didn't have tears stains on my shirt.

"Who is it ?"

"..It's Jackson can i come in..?"

"..sure "

I opened the door seeing a cute smile appearing on door. He had a tray of food in one hand a huge cup of sprite.

Do you not understand what i am seeing right now standing in front of my room door.

It's like seeing some cute ass shoes and wanting them at the moment.

Basically Jackson is the pair of shoes and i want it now.

I shyly smiled at him as he made his way in my room and sat the stuff down on my nightstand he smiled at me before he tried to leave my room i grabbed his arm.

"Hey can you stay with me ..?"

"Sure.."

He sat down three inches away from me as he stared into the tv , i started eating my food , while we watched tv in silence. I didn't want to brake the silent because it was already weird enough not being able to talk, but if he broke the silent it wouldn't be weird at all.

"So what brought you here ..?" i broke the silence as he turned and faced me with a hurt look on his face.

"sorry i shouldn't have asked you that..."

"It's okay ... my parent's gave me away to you're father if I'm not mistaking that is you're father..?"

I stopped eating and looked at him should i tell him about it or should i just keep my mouth shut and not say anything to him. I though really hard before i looked at him with horror in my eyes.

"He isn't my father , his my real father but in my eyes he isn't , he kidnapping ,brought me here and now well I'm here locked up with the most hated Alpha in the whole world , trust and believe me that man will never be my father after what he did my whole entire life." i looked at Jackson as i took a deep breath.

I really told him about what happened to me and he feels and looks sorry for me.

Hey stayed and listen to everything i had said every word even though i had said a lot , but he still stayed and listen. Sasha later walked in the room and smiled when she saw me and Jackson she smiled and closed the door behind her.

"Hey Sasha"

"Hey guys what are you guys doing"

She sat down at the end of the bed and watched tv. I could finally say that i have two friends who are just like me except i was kidnapped and not thrown in here like a rag doll. I figure maybe whenever i escape from here all take them with me so they can live a better life , with a good pack who protects them and makes them feel like home and makes them feel like family and not trash.

Our laughter filled the air , i was actually enjoy myself after everything that happened the two past days. My friends can be a little weird but they really understand me and i understand them as well.

I just want to escape this place.

Would i ever be able to ?.

I'm sure i will figure it out.

I have notice weird things going around ever since i got to my real father's pack , it seems different and evil all you can feel here is evil , on a daily basics i try to make plans to leave this pack but every time i try to escape it doesn't work out , every time i even try to make a move is like they already suspect that i am trying to escape , today i was going to try to escape again i just don't know what will happened if i get caught trying to escape.

------------Later that afternoon

"Where the hell is the paper at ?" i ran around my room trying to find my escape plan for today i had a map of the whole territory , i circle the tunnels and some places that they didn't even know about this territory. I stumbled over my bed sheets as i hear a faint knock on my bedroom door. Thinking it was either Sasha or Jackson , i ran to open the door.

"Hello darling ." my real father made his way into my room looking at the mess i had finished doing.

"Hi.." i looked directly at him wondering why the hell was he in my room , i didn't even want to be anywhere near him , it's like he doesn't know what the hell privacy means to him.

Privacy doesn't fucking exists in this evil pack.

"What happened here violet ..?"

"Nothing .."

"Something must had happened it looks like you lost something very important , maybe is this map i have right here.?"

I felt my heart stop , like i had just gotten a heart attack , i looked up to where he held the map in his hands.

How the fuck did he get ahold of it , i hid it where no one could find it so how the hell did he get to it with out me even noticing him.

"Want to explain why one of the maids found this is you're bedroom under you're pillow ?'

I kept my mouth shut trying to figure out an excuse to give him so he could just leave me alone and get out of my room forever.

"No ...it's just a print of that i found it was already mark i wanted to put it up on my wall so i can see how big this territory is .."

I really hope he believes my lie who knows what he would do if he found out i was lying to him about the map. I could feel his evil power rise as he smirked and looked at me while crumbling the map in his hands.

"You were trying to escape my territory !!!?"

"No i wasn't trying to escape ..." The next thing that happened wasn't supposed to happened , he grabbed me by my shirt and punched me straight in the mouth , i feel the taste blood as i looked him in the eyes with my teary ones. This is something i never wanted to happened now i see why Wilson killed him when he did. I was shaking in his hold as he kept yelling at me.

The attention he created as all his packed members huddled up against my room door watching with horror as he kept yelling and throwing me around my room.

"Let her go Randy you are going to kill her..!"

I could here people yelling to let me go but he wouldn't , i women about my mother's age walked in as she touched his arms. He instantly calmed down to her touch , i was guessing it was his mate ,but she didn't look human or werewolf , her hair was almost a dark black , her green eyes shining against the sunlight as she gave me a crooked smile sending shivers down my spine.

Who the hell was this women.

Was she human.

A vampire i doubt.

I couldn't get my mind together all i could remember is seeing darkness surround my vision as i fainted and landed hard on the ground.