Chapter Five

Violet's P.O.V 

I could hear faint voices ,clearly. I could make up little black shadow move around me, i was so confused to what was going on.

Jackson lightly touched my hand i could feel sparks shoot up my arm , the feeling was calm adn reasuring. It made me feel safe. I wanted more of it , i could slowly start making out figures. I opened my eyes seeing jackson growling towards the door. 

My heart started to raise , the heart motertore alerted the doctors and nurses. I couldn't understand what exactly was going on , i was really confused. I finally saw with horror as my father walked into the room carrying gifts for me.

My father walked around the hospital bed and sat the gifts on the chair as he then started to walk towards me. I looked with horror as he lean down and kissed my forehead.

"Doctor Pyro "

"Yes Alpha Randy?"

"Make sure when she feels better and recovers again , you lock her up and chain her up in a cell"

My hesrt stopped , his so heartless , his so evil , wonder why my parents killed him , wonder why my mother ran away from him , wonder why they killed him .

"Alpha shes having a seizure !" 

"Take care of it Doctor , just shows how weak she is , just like her mother pathetic , and useless"

My father left the room smiling as i watched with horror as he left the room, i was so fucking afraid of him already why would he keep scaring me this is what he wanted me to do , i shouuldn't allow him to do this to me , im fighting back i shouldn't be afraid of him.  I couldn't feel my chest of how bad it burned , i was afraid that i could die. 

"Violet calm down please breath " sasha screamed my name as she grabbed Jackson's hand and touched my hand. The sparks that gave me good feelings creating butterflies inside my stomach , the feeling that i never wanted to go away , i craved for more of it , i needed it more than ever. 

"Breath , good , good in and out ,good sweatie breath in slowly " the reassuring in his voice that calmed me down as i started to breath in normally. Tears formed in my eyes from all the pain that i just went threw. I regret it this i was putting my mate threw all of this , he was hurt and you could see it in his face this was all my fault , i put myself in this mess and now i have to get out of it.

The thing i have dealt with many years ago isn't what i am dealing with now this is worst than anything. Some times thing's aren't what they seem like , this situation is worst than before , is something more like a evil situation and i honestly really hate it.

I slowly took deep breath to calm myself down. I looked around the room examine my surroundings , i looked at a sleeping Sasha and a full awaken Jackson. I tried to talk but my mouth was so dry that it hurt to even talk. 

"Jackson ..." i whispered as loud as i could , he turned his attention to me as he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Hey sweetie how are you feeling love?"

"Tired honestly .."

I gave him a soft smile before turtling my fingers around his.

"We need to get you out of here as soon as possible , and away from this pack"

"How are we even going to be able to do that Jackson"

"I Already have a limo waiting outside in the front hospital , they will take us to your pack and you will be in safe hands again okay."

I slowly started to get dressed in some shorts and a white tank top ,the bruise on my face hurt , i couldn't even lick my lips from the big scar i had across my lip. I grabbed my backpack and put all the snacks and things off the chair , i found my cell phone and also tossed it inside the bag , as zipped my bag back up , we heard people talking by the door.

"We need to go now Violet "

"Okay.."

We hurried and climbed out the window , i rushed and closed it as we rushed and jumped off the second floor window , landing safely we rushed and got in the limo and drove off towards my pack.We where finally out of this hell whole we just got to get to where my family is at and we will really be safe.