Chapter One

I sat quietly in my room looking at Tv. I wonder how today was going to be like. I heard my phone ring , i got up and grabbed it seeing the caller ID.

"Unknown number thats weird" i examined the screen as i clicked the answer button , i press the phone to my ear as an unfamilar male voice was heard.

"Hi Violet im sure your wondering who am i ? I am your long lost father , I'm not dead i have finally found you after years."

I froze as my breath started to get heavy my mother must had felt my emotions , she ran into my room with a worried look on her face, she mind-link my father as he rushed his way in my room.

"Violet ....are you okay ?"

I sat on my bed as i felt tears fall dodwn my face. I looked back up at my mother and then my father.

"Are you my dad ?" my words stung making my fathers muscles clinch together threw his shirt. He looked at my mother as she looked at me taking a deep breath she sat down next to me and held my hand. She took a small breath as she looked me in the eyes with a tear rolling down her cheek.  

"No he isn't your'e real father , he raised you as his own when i was pregnant with you. Your'e real father abused me when he found out i was pregnant and was having his child  ,he rejected me when i was pregnant of you , and i ran away from there after he beat me. I then later stumbled into wilsons territory and he saved me and took care of me and when you were born he was there with you since you were a newborn baby.."

Tears filled my eyes as i looked into my fathers eyes and hugged him. My mother cried as well , my heart was broken in half that my real father did that but i atleast have someone who raised me and was there for me and made sure i had a father in my life to grow up too.

"Why do you ask ?"

I wipped my tears away as i looked at him and tried not to have a cracky voice from all the crying.

"Because my real father called from an unknown number just a few minutes ago before mom came in my room"

My mother had a worried look in her face as she freaked out even more about my real father called me , there was something i havent been told yet and i want to find out about it.My father mind- link zach who ran into the room minutes after picking me up and tossing me over his shoulders and running out my bed room to another fligth of stairs to the lock - down room. I pounded on his back to put me down and to let me go , i was so lost and confused to what just happened.

"Zach put me down ...what the hell is the matter with you !?" my voice cracked at how high i had scream to tell him to put me down , he ignored me and turned a coner opening a brown golden door as he locked it behind us and tossed me on the bed.

"Hey what the hell is going on man talk to me !!?" i looked crazy enough already from all the moving around and best believe i am already pissed of for what he pulled off.

"Y-your father is alive ..." his voice was cracky like he was scared of my father.

"Yeah and so what his been alive all this year's zach ..?" he looked even more worried as he rushed to look out the window and turned to look back at me. He took a deep breath before he said does words.

"No he wasn't violet .."

"What do you mean he wasn't when he actually was ....what are you trying to say ?"

He took another deep breath gathering all the information from the back of his head , he took a sip of his water and looked at me before sitting down next to me.

"Your father died in 2014 , what he did to your mother was cruel , he came back mid summer when he saw her in a party , he followed her here , and threaten her to give you to him and he doesn't know anything about you , he told your mother he will kill anyone , who knows of her and you or whoever is involved with you. He knew he messed up and wanted to be with your mother again and take you with him so you guys could be apart of his evil plan to take every pack in this counrty down. He made war with our pack and we had no choice but to take action back , he hurt your mother in the battle and tried to have one of his women kidnapp you and take you away from your mother , Wilson had no choice but to take father role and kill him he tried to hurt you and your mother.."

"Wilson killed my real father ?"

"Yes... he did it to protect you.."

My heart stopped , i rushed towards the door and made a run to the front yard , i saw every warrior and guards from our pack standing in there position and some warrior scaming the area in the woods , i looked around the crown as i saw both my mother and father , i was so mad that i found this information even doe he was trying to save me from my real father killing me.

I growled and tackled him down shifting mid-air as everyone saw my form , my purple and gray hair missing together and my birthmark hidden my hair. My purple -red eyes shinning with anger as my wolf took full form.

"Violet ..?"

i growled thinking about what zach had told me in the room .

"Violet please snap out of it your'e scaring everyone.."

I looked at my mother as i calmed down adn shifted back , zach ran to my side covering my body with a blanket so no one could see my birthmark on my hip.

"Why!!?"

My parents looked confused at my actions , while i kept crying i looked at wilson.

"Violet what is this nonsence?!"

"Why did you kill him... why ?"

"Kill who violet ..?"

They were acting dumd i yelled loud as the alpha blood roar in my veins , my eyes  turning purple-red again as my k-9s showed , everyone shocked bowed leaving my parents standing up in shock.

"My father ....why did you kill him !"

"He tried to hurt you ...."

My heart ached from the pain , i looked around smelling an unfamilar scent in the wind , i looked around as i saw a figure standing behind someone in the croud , i examine the black shadow as i started to walk towards the person , the closer i got the more i could see the glowing purple-red eyes , i smell the air as the scent got stronger.

"who are you ..?" i pointed at the shadown person as the people around him moved away from him , i stood in my spot as the shadow man started to walk closer to me , he stopped 5 inches away from me. I couldnt see his face but his glowing purple-red eyes that shinned.

"Hello violet .." The familiar male voices ringed in my ear as i stepped back and cought myself from falling.

My mother recognized the mans voices as she growled and came to my side , she held my hand thigh as my father came and stood beside me, they both growled as i sat there confused to why they were this close to me.

"Stay away from here and leave ..."my mother said in a shaky voice , the shadow man took his hoddie off reaviling a smirk ,purple -red eyes and greay and purple hair just like mine....this couldn't be my real father i don't believe this is him , i have his features , i have his eyes , and his smile and hair color , i even have the birthmark that matches his...

The shadow man then looked at me and said the same words the unkown caller said. "I am your father "my mind tiwsted as i took a step foward were he was able to reach my hand, he pulled me so fast we were already a few feet away from my mother and wilson , i freaked out of the situation and started to toss in his arms , i can beat him , he is stronger that i am , i can't beat him. My eyes looked with my parents eyes as i shivered in my real fathers arms.

"Violet !!!"my mother cried in zachs arms as my father ran trying to reach were i was at before my father could run any faster , my real father stabbed a needle on my side as i started to get dizzy and see darkness surround me. Last thing i knew , i was gone , i was never going to see my parents again let alone my pack.