Chapter Seven

We where back on the road, the sunlight shined threw the window , i put my hand in front of my face as i yawned.

"Hey gorgeous where almost to your pack you excited"

"Yes! i am "

On our way there we listen to music and focused on the road , i was pretty excited about today i finally get to see my parents after what happened. I figure they wouldn't go out searching for me.

"Did anyone let my parent's know i was coming"

"oh ..they already know that you are coming we have mind-linked them threw one  of your pack members following us "

I turned around and looked at my bodyguards one of them i recognized by his look it was my fathers beta Zach. I smiled and he smiled back , we turned a the coner and saw the big view of how my village looked now. It still looked the same except the extra securities and how big the gate doors where now.

"We are here " i whispered so they could hear me.

"We see this place is huge and beautiful."

I smiled as my heart started to pound from the excited , i get to finally see my parents.

We parked the car as we all got out , i smelled the air , the fresh mint and strawberry smell , the comfort and warmness and happiness , i was back in my home , my village , my kingdom , i was back in a safe place with my family. 

_______________
Wilson P.O.V and Hazel P.O.V

"Sir we have someone on the phone they say they know you're daughter"

I woke up as Hazel had the phone on speaker already.

"Hello Alpha Wilson and Luna Hazel , we are driving Violet back home to you guys "

"you have our daughter !?"

"Yes and we are bringing her home to you "

We where so happy that our daughter was on her way back home , she was finally away from the person who took her. We rushed down the stairs and gathered everyone around and waited in the front yard. A black SUV pulled up to the gate , as the gate man allowed the van to come in to  the territory it parked. All of my guards waited as the doors opened. 

"Mom , dad !!!!!!"

In my mind I knew for sure they weren't going to happy do to what that bastard did but most likely , knowing that me and Jackson ran from the other pack I already knew that was going to cause problems between both  packs , I honestly didn't know why he had chose me for this , was it to get revenge on my parents or was it to just scare them , I was supposed to be locked in a cell chained up but that didn't happened and I am gladly it didn't in the first place.

"Violet !!"

I saw tears form in both my parents eyes as they hugged me close to them , I felt the warmth of my home again , the warm and happiness of my pack it felt great. It felt wonderful just being back home with the pack. 

"Did he hurt you , did he even touch you in any way!?" my parents questioned me as my mother examined my wrist from the silver chains he put on me , my dad ran back in the house as my mother , Jackson and I followed behind , once I entered the pack house everyone welcomed me back with warm hugs and cries , it was a lot to deal with at this point honestly I just wanted to go into my room and lock myself in and watch tv and not deal with pack duties right now let alone to explain to half my friends why I disappeared. I figured if maybe I just sneak pass everyone and go directly to my room I would be fine but first I wanted to let my parents know how much I love them before sneaking upstairs into my room. 

As I shut my door as I looked around remembering all the good memories that came with it , this was my childhood room all the memories filled in my head as I shed a few tears , I laid in my bed and turned my tv on as I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it ?"

"Its me Sasha can I come in "

"Sure I don't mind "

As she came in threw the door , she shut it behind her and flopped on my bed next to me.

"Why you in here for ? , everyone in the pack is asking about you and I think this really cute guy with dark hair kept asking for you , so I told him all come up here and check up on you "

I looked at her dumb founded trying to figure out exactly who she was talking about I don't really remember any guy with black hair in the pack.  At this point I really didn't even care who she was talking about I just wanted to rest I had a huge headache that I couldn't even handle.

"So did the maids show you to your room ?" 

"Yeah I have the room next to yours and Jackson has the room on the left of mines " 

I smiled knowing that my parents gave them the rooms of the visitors from across my hall that way I didn't have to walk all over the house trying to reach there rooms. Me and Sasha chatted for a bit before she walked out my room and shut the door behind her , I took the time to slip out my clothes to something more pajama looking like , I turned my volume on my tv down a little and ended up falling into a deep sleep knowing I was back in my own pack and in my own home I was more happy than ever I just didn't want the same accident to happened to me like it did the last time. 

-----------------------------

This is the end of chapter seven I will be writing more to this book but it will not get published completely till March 16 - 18  watch for this days when the other chapters will be release enjoy , comment and like also vote , thank you for all my supporters and followers for liking and voting I will be giving out shot outs if you want one leave your name underneath the comments.