Chapter six

"Are we there yet ?" 

"No Sasha we aren't there yet"

"well can we atleast stop at a gas station i need to pee and I'm starving"

I looked at how adorable Sasha acted , we stopped at a nearby gas station and got out the car. I realized that the weather here was stronger than where i lived at , California isn't this cold why the hell is it cold here ?

I'm i in a different state !.

No i couldn't be , if I'm not then why does it feel so cold here. 

"Guys ?"

"What up violet is there something wrong?"

"I know this might sound stupid but what state are we in ?"

They both stopped and looked at each other before laughing at me , i couldn't understand what was so funny and what the hell did they find funny. I kept shivering from the cold air  as i made eye - contact with a stranger walking our way , i definitely  didn't want to ask a stupid question to the man ,but i just kept my gaze on the other group of males also walking our way. I smelled the air as the strong smell of burned wood was in the air. 

"Sasha..?"

"Yes violet ..?"

"Where is Jackson ..?"

"He said he was going into the station to use the bathroom.."

We paused as we saw more males start to walk , my stomach wasn't feeling so good i started to have really bad cramps , like really bad cramps , the burn that started from my ovaries all the way up my bones started to hurt even more.  I realized that the more i whimpered the more the men kept getting to me. 

"Stay away ...back up " I whimpered as i held my stomach , the cramps just kept getting worst and worst by the minute , i couldn't take it anymore i wanted to die at that moment the pain and the worst my temperature got.

I smelled the air to see if Jackson was there , he wasn't ,where could he have been at no one knows , he disappeared into the dam bathroom at the wrong time.

"Hey stay away from them !" Jackson shouted as he came running outside , he smelled the air and realized to why all the men where around me and Sasha. He looked at his sister before looking at me and realizing i was in a really bad condition.

"Violet we have to get you out of here now" he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car , i whimpered and cried in his arms from how bad the pain was , it was mixed in with pleasure , like i was craving more for it. I looked into his eyes as he gave me a gentle smile before we drove off.

"What's the matter with her Sasha?" Sasha looks at me before looking back at her brother.

"I'm not sure i have never experienced this type of behavior before"

Let me tell you why she has never experienced this behavior before , Sasha just now turned 18 , she has no mate and doesn't want one either. Jackson just turned 20 years old , single and doesn't have a mate yet and me i turned 18 last week and now I'm trying to enjoy my life without it being messed up and maybe meet my mate but i have never really listened to my parents talk about mates , i mostly ignored them whenever they brought up the topic.

"Ahh!" i screamed as loud as i could from the pain that made its way to my stomach.

I passed out from all the screaming and pain i was going threw the ride back to my pack was long , i woke up to the sun shinning on my face and me laying down on a soft bed. 

Hospital.

No it can't be.

I woke up and stood up to see where i was at , i looked next to the hospital bed  to see a sleeping Jackson holding my hand. I looked around the room to see that the walls where a different color , a gold and mint color , we were back at my pack house. I smiled in relief as i looked at Jackson who slept next to the hospital bed.

"Good morning sweetie" the doctor walked in the room holding papers in her hands. 

"Good morning Dr. how are my test results looking ?"

"You are okay no injuries "

"So what was it then , why was i having really bad cramps and why was i heating up.?"

The doctor paused for what felt like a minute before she started to talk again.

"Have you're parent s ever talked to you about mate bond or heat?"

"No...never i didn't allow them to "

"Well it isn't anything bad but you do need to know somethings about being a werewolf hun"

I nodded my head before she gave me the papers  and i started to read every page. Its like a book with all the information a female wolf needs to know when this type of things happened.

"So to answer you're question you are in heat , the fact that you are already a 18 female wolf , you will start feel a little change in your body and you will start to have cramps which is a sign of period, if it isn't your period and you aren't bleeding then its you're heat which is when you get sexually active."

My mouth dropped open to everything the doctor had said , how the hell was i already in heat doesn't that come like in the middle of the month after i turned 18 , it makes no since. I sat up on the hospital bed and rubbed my head.

"What I'm i supposed to do to stop it Dr.?"

She smiled and looked at me. "You still a Virgin?"

I blushed so hard I'm pretty sure my face was already a different color. "Yes ma'am , i have never had sex in my life before , i don't even know how to stop my own heat , i have never had this feeling before , it feels like ....pleasure"

I whispered the last part to her as Jackson woke up from his sleep. I was pretty embarrass at the fact that maybe he heard everything that me and the doctor were just talking about.

"Good morning violet " He said it in a tired voice ,that send shivers and sparkles down my back , his husky voice turning me on every minute of it , and I'm sure he didn't even realize what the hell he was doing to me other than he smirked when i realized i was biting my bottom lip. 

I Knew i was at an actual hospital and not in my pack , i really wanted to see my parents i would have been happy I'm sure they would have been too...