Chapter Eight

Three weeks later... 

I sat in my room scrolling threw my timeline on my phone , thinking about which dress I should wear for this date Jackson planned. I wanted to wear this really cute pink sunny dress but it depend on where exactly he was taking me.    I searched around my closest for a dress that I should wear either between this really slim off the shoulder pink dress or this navy blue puffy short dress.

My head started to hurt so I went with the pink one , I ran to my bathroom and started my shower , grabbing the shampoo and washing my hair , at this point I was thinking to hard about shit that a little bit of shampoo fell in my eye. Everyone hates when that shit happened the burning sensation that comes with it like lava burning your flesh off. I washed my eyes and squinted a little as my vision came back , I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped another towel around my body , as I stepped out the shower my foot slipped off the shower carpet and I landed on my ass with a loud thump , as the pain shot up my back. 

"Damm  it that shit hurt "

I heard Sasha running outside my bathroom  door I didn't put no mind to it sense she was getting ready for her date to. I started curling up my hair ,applying a bit of make up and a little bit of lip gloss. I grabbed the dress of the hanger and started to put it on , grabbing my pink see threw panties and putting them on afterwards. My mind kept thinking to hard about the situation because till this very day I still didn't understand why Jason felt that way about me don't get me wrong I had a huge crush on him since I first met him but things was different now , like he didn't know if I was his mate or not and I didn't want to get hurt just incase I was his mate , rejection is the worst thing to have especially when your own mate rejects you ,it feels like your whole heart collapse and it brakes in so many pieces that you cant gather on your own. It feels like that one person who desired to give you the whole world just vanishes away , that's how rejections feels like , my mother went threw it with her first boyfriend , my real father he rejected her after she found out she was pregnant by me and he was off being a man -whore. 

"V are you almost done , I need to use the bathroom hurry up child !"

"I'm almost done "

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before stepping out the bathroom , Sasha's mouth dropped at the site of me , a wicked smile formed on her lips.

"Yeah his definitely fucking you out of that " 

"I don't know what your talking about but it isn't happening sister"

She made a pouty face at me , like for real she was my best friend but the girl is crazy herself , I didn't want to think about Jason trying to snatch the dress off me when he sees me. I haven't caught feelings for him since we met even doe I do have a crush on him , I just cant seem to see myself with him because I know who he truly is and what he is capable off , and I know I'm not his mate , the sparks I feel when ever he touches me he doesn't feel them he just blankly looks at me , Two unmated wolfs can fuck all they want but at the end of the day them un mated wolfs have mates out there still searching for them and I know my mate is out there searching for me , yes don't get me wrong when ever I feels sparks I feel like it is Jason that his my mate but I don't get the sparks anymore , not after I had my first heat. But thinking aside of this I still said yes to his date I don't know exactly why but is fine to go I told him I didn't mind going as friends. 

I sat down and grabbed my black heels that had a pink bow attached to them on the back , I grabbed my lil pouched wallet and my phone , charger , extra perfume and lip gloss and extra money just incase I needed to catch a bus back to the pack house.

"Well Sasha since this is a double date I am  glad you and your man toy are coming along " I laughed as I said that when she turned around and smiled wildly .

"Yes madam you are very welcome " she said it in a British accent that had us both cracking up and falling to the ground , outside we heard a limo pull in and the driver beeping the horn. We both rushed down the stairs and out the front door to see the limo door open wide for us and pink lights inside the limo. I guess the guys would be waiting for us there  , we hopped in the limo and sat on the seats , Sasha grabbed a glass of wine in her hand and started chugging it down pouring to more glass and pouring herself some shots , it takes wolfs at least 19 shots to get drunk , but female wolfs not so much , she was already getting a little pumped up so I had to cool her down and let her know we were still on a date mission.

"Ladies we have arrived "

The limo guy opened the door and we both stepped out the limo and started walking to the entrance of this beautiful golden building , people packed all the table , everyone wearing fancy dresses , some dancing on the dance floor others kissing there mates.  Sasha popped a piece of gum in her mouth and smelled the air for her date.

"That's really weird I don't smell Hash anywhere , nor do I smell my brother "

"What do you mean , they isn't here , so we just got dressed for nothing "

Before our asses could touch  the chairs a waitress came out and led us towards the stairs into the elevator , we took the elevator to the roof , this whole thing was given me a bad vibe already.

We open the door to the roof top to see a beautiful table set up with lights all around it and above it , lamps hanged in different colors and drinks set up , the guys both stood up at our site and started to walk towards us.

"Welcome ladies come have a seat "

Jason took my hand in his and helped me sit down as he stood there admiring me , giving me goosebumps and making me blush and on the other hand Sasha was already stuffing her face with food as her date did the same.

The night went really well , we went back to the pack house all I could remember was all the dancing and drinking , and as soon as I got home I flopped on my bed shutting my eyes.