So your a grandfather now (doggo edition)

Y/n-your name
~~~~~~~~~
"Hank, Hank, Y/n,  I gotta tell you something!" Connor smiled racing in holding a bundle close to his chest. You just sigh looking up from your phone a little annoyed from the conversation you were having with your internet friend about Death Note. Well weather or not, to help Connor watch it. It was rather awful argument so far.
"What's up Connor?" You ask before texting your friend back. Hank slowly drank a bit not really noticing anything other than a drunk Gavin dragging nines to his room
"Hey keep it down tonight boys!" He yelled at them as they raced off quickly. Connor pouted as a whimper was heard. Hank fell silent looking up at him. He just looked up before sitting up straighter and acting more sober.
"Connor what are in those blankets?" Hank blurted out.
"My child Hank! Congrats you're a grandfather!" Connor smiled.
And just like that all hell broke lose. Hank FAINTED while you dropped you phone and began asking questions. You were panicking talking about how expensive babies were before it hit you what to say next. You began panicking asking if it was Markus's kid or someone else or anyone's or did Androids reproduce asexually? Also how did Connor look so good if he just had a kid?
"What on earth are you talking about?" Connor asks slowly.
"I...what do you mean? I'm talking about the ba-"You stopped talking as a tiny puppy popped its messy head out of its hiding place under the blankets. You just sat there before laughing as the tiny puppy looked around curiously.
"I found him all alone covered in dirt in the driveway...so I did what Hank did with us and adopted him. So he's my son now. And now if you excuse me I'm gonna go bathe my son...you deal with Hank because he now has two watch his drinking for his grandson." He smiled before walking down the hall cooing all over the puppy. You just smiled before slapping Hank awake.
Once you explained it though, Hank did come through and buy loads of gifts for his dog grandchild. Which was cute enough. Yet, him throwing the puppy an adoption day party a year later was even cuter.