Rebel-Readerxmarkus +Vote on new oneshots

Markus blushed walking pasted the person again. It had even a few weeks since the revolution. He looked at him nervously at them.
Before then Markus usually could be caught staring at them while doing his job. Yet, not for a business reason. No. It was because they made him feel emotions. They made him feel nervous. Jealous of others who flirted with them. Scared when the human would look back at them.
So he had a crush. He wasn't gonna lie.
Yet, today was the day. He was finally gonna talk to them. Hopefully. He had tried this three times before. Each time he would chicken out. Today was different though. He could feel it.
Slowly he walked over and stood behind them unsure of what to say. His mouth was dry and he felt his cheeks begin to blush. He was about to give up when the human turned around and gave him a huge smile which made his soft ware stop.
"Hi! You're Markus right?" The human asked. Markus felt his heart raced as he looked back at them nodding bashfully.
"Y-yeah. That's me." He cursed himself for stuttering.
"Oh cool. My name is Y/N. I was wondering when you'd show up again." You smiled at him unaware of how nervous you made the Android.
"Really? You noticed me?" Markus blurted out.
"How could I not with looks like yours. Plus you were the only one who ever really wanted to donate anything to charities and things I was out here helping with. Plus I did kinda wanna ask you to go for coffee sometime." you tease. Yet, you noticed his face turned a bright shade of blue like he was blushing.
"I can go now!" Markus blurted out making you giggle before you smiled.
"Okay, then lets go robo boy." You teas taking his arm into yours. He gulped before smiling brightly.
He just knew today was the day.
Okay leave a comment on which one shot you want to read first.
1)MarkusxConnor-Alien love:
In an AU of Detroit where getting is the same except the androids are an alien species that is Alonso's extinct. After the fight for Aline right Connor goes out to a party with his brother's RK900, Colin, and RK860, Chole. Unlike his brother's Connor got wasted and had a one night stand and end up pregnant with some random baby. Rescuing to drag his family into his mess Connor runs away from home and lives in a run down house he arrest a alien from when Markus, both the saviour of their species who has just been humiliated by being left at the later by his fiancé, runs into him. Markus helps Connor and starts to fall for him more and more as time professes. Yet, will his feelings be enough to save Connor and the child's life when a snowstorm hits when someone breaks into their home?
2)Colin, Connor, Chole- Wedding:
So Hank gets invited to an old work friend's wedding and brings the Android brother's. And things would go as well as you expect it to.
3) Simonsx???-Saver of the abused
Simon find out a secret about north and Markus's relationship. A serect no one wanted to get out. How can Simon help the person he saved from this place heal.
4) GavinxRK900/Colin- Date night:
When Gavin is stood up by a date when it's meet the parents night, Colin had to fill in for Gavin's boyfriend. Yet, during the date Colin find out a lot of things about Gavin. A lot of things Gavin didn't want anyone to know.
5)ConnorxPregnantreader- Opps:
When a polic office is widowed Connor takes it upon himself to cheer you up. Then he find out your pregnant and things change. He tried to help even more afterwards but, when he comes to visit you during your maternity leave, things don't go as planned.
6)Connor, Colin, Chole-Baby sitting
All three android brother's are trusted to Watch Hank's six year old nephew and two year old twin nieces. What could go wrong?