Song for the young-Markusxpregant!reader (ending)

It had been six years since the android revolution. Markus had since officially began dating you and adopted your daughter. As for B/N she absolutely loved Markus. She clung to him whenever he was at home and you were busy. Heck she even clung to him when you weren't busy.
You thought it was a sign that maybe your daughter was being spoiled. As for Markus he said it was just his child proving how determined she was to be in her father's arms. Which meant of course that he loved it.
It must have been late when she came rushing in crying her eyes out on the anniversary of the androids being free. Markus had woken up from a night terror. You had been trying to keep him calm when she came rushing in crying. She began screaming and crying about a nightmare of her dad dying.
You were about to tell her that Markus couldn't really die when he began holding her and rocking her. He began rubbing her tiny back while you held her hand. You began making her a promise that her father wasn't going to die tonight or ever at this time.
"M-mommy can I s-sweep with you two?" She asked rubbing the tears out of her E/C. You didn't even have to think about it twice. You said yes the same time Markus did.
Soon the three of you laid in a little clump in your bed. Markus moving closer to his family while his baby girl cried into her mother's chest. He began rubbing her back again when he spied aloud.
"Baby girl you want daddy to sing you to until you fall asleep again?" He asked. She nodded as she moved closer to your breast. You noticed a tiny smile before he began to sing a song very slowly. Which was the surprising seeing as it a song known for being sung fast.
"We're talking away . I don't know what I'm to say. I'll say it anyway . Today's another day to find you..Shying away.. I'll be coming for your love, OK?" Markus smiled kissing your toddlers head. She snuggled and looked at amazement at her father. You smiled holding her tiny body closer to yours while listening to the most hypnotic voice you had ever heard in your life before. A voice you wish you husband would have.
"Take on me (take on me). Take me on (take on me). I'll be gone. In a day or two.."He hummed a bit nuzzling her. She giggled nuzzling back before yawning and rubbing her eyes. She tried to stay awake longer making Markus laugh a bit. Then he continued singing a bit quieter.
"So needless to say...Of odds and end...But that's me stumbling away. Slowly learning that life is ok..Say after me...It's no better to be safe than sorry." He cooed while your daughter yawned closeting her eyes. Her tiny body hook tiny breaths letting the snores leave her mouth which made Markus smile. She was so cute. Not as cute as her mom who was blushing madly now smiling at him.
"Take on me... Take me on. I'll be gone. In a day or two..." he stopped singing as he kissed your child on the head. Che smiled happily in her sleep. Then he kissed you on the head as well.
"Thank you Y/N." he whispered kissing you on the head.
"What did I do?" You asked with a tiny yawn.
"You gave me a family. A tiny one but, a good one. One that I wish could be mine forever." He smiled holding one of your free hands. You smiled at him while yawning.
"Love we will always be ours. Your always gonna be our family member." You smiled happily at him closing your eyes.
"Y/N would you like to marry me?" Markus spoke up. Your eyes shot open.
"What? Love where is this coming from?" You asked. Markus laughed sitting up and slowly pulling a tiny red box out of a night stand. Your eyes lit up as the box was opened. It revealed a shiny silver ring with a blue diamond.
"I have been think about it for a while. I wanted to ask you for weeks now but, I want to now. I need to know if a wonderful women and mother like you will want to be my bride. Will you please marry me Y/N?" He smiled. You teared up nodding your head.
"Yes, yes Markus I will marry you." You cheered. He smiled sliding the ring on your finger. You laughed before you began yawning. Markus kissed you head as he began to sing you off to sleep.
"Oh, things that you say
Is it a life or just to play my worries away
You're all the things I've got to remember
You're shying away
I'll be coming for you anyway..."

"Take on me
Take me on
I'll be gone
In a day or two
Take on me
Take me on
I'll be gone
In a day"