Chapter 11: Love

Things were still heated from the big brawl, but I didn't let that affect me. Shawn has been blowing my phone up for the past two days. He definitely wasn't getting a reply and I'm surprised he hasn't caught the hint. He's Done!

Everything has been revolved around Stinky and I. The crew gave us our space and Stinky had the house to himself again.

I rested myself underneath Stinky's arm, as we laid together in his bed. He played in my hair while I rubbed on his flat, but tight stomach. Need I also mention, we were of course, naked.

"I still can't believe you came out like that. You got balls." I said, sliding my thumb back and forth over his belly button.

"Me too. Even though there ain't no weak bone in my body." He started, " it was just a lot built up and I couldn't take it anymore."

"Me being with Shawn added more frustration?" I curiously asked.

He stopped rubbing my hair for a second, then proceeded back up again.

"Yeah, and if I'm being honest. The whole scene in the hallway and how he came to defend you hurt my heart. I felt like that should've been me standing by your side. Sticking up for you." Stinky said.

I had no comment. It was bitter sweet to know how much he cared but at the same time, I wasn't going to be waiting around for his questionable love, at that moment in time.

"It's cool though. Things happen for a reason, and you see where we at now..ay." He said, snapping me from my thoughts.

I looked up at him, our eyes greeting one another. Reaching for his lips to place a kiss, he met me half way and our lips pressed against each other. This time it felt like more than a kiss, it felt like fireworks going off rapidly. The feeling was so intense from just a peck that we continued on, kissing more and more.

Raising my body on-top of his waist, while keeping our lips together. I can feel his warm, massive hands grabbing hold of my waist. My hands cupped both sides of his ears. More and more fireworks were exploding, each kiss intensifying.

At this moment I could feel him getting hard, his buddy was rising upwards, in between my cheeks. A soft moan escaped from me. Stinky rolled me over onto my back, as he now hovered over top of me. He brought both my legs up to his sides, while still keeping our lips connected.

"I want you Legend." He whispered.

I wanted him too and I knew I was good to take all of him. Without a second thought I whispered back "I want you too."

He took my words in consideration and disconnected our magic of kisses to work his way down. Planting kisses along my neck, hitting the spots that triggered me. My body couldn't handle the pleasure he gave, my back arched and followed behind was a pleasurable moan. He clenched his teeth a little, which sent me through the roof in my mind.

Stinky was now licking my nipple, flicking his tongue and sucking. My short breaths turned into long, and heavy breaths now. He went lower and lower, pushing my legs parallel to my waist. His tongue began at the base and glided upwards and over my now, sensitive hole. I bit my lip and clenched tightly onto the covers.

Up, down, poking and sucking. His tongue is making it's own love. When he pressed his lips firmly, enclosing my hole, my entire body shivered a little. "Mmmmmm" was all I could let out, moving my waist up and down, showing how good he was treating me. At this point, I could feel that my hole was wet and prepped for the main prize.

Stinky brought himself back up to me to share more kisses. Each kiss brought me into a daze, and I didn't notice the head of his dick was pressing on my hole. He poked and poked while keeping me in a trance from his lips. Until finally, from all the saliva that encased my hole, the tip slipped in. "Uuuuhhhmm" I hummed, keeping our lips connected.