Chapter Fifteen

Nicholas shuts the door and takes a deep breath and walks over to the kitchen. I do the dishes and I'm finally on the last plate.

- "You know I have one that does all this for me?" He says and walks towards me.

- "I might as well do it, right?" I reply, taking up the towel to wipe off the last plate. Nicholas has his arms around me and kisses my neck.

- "Thanks for everything" he says and goes on to kiss my neck.

- "It's me who should say thank you!" I say and I put down the last plate and he turns me around.

- "My parents loves you. I don't know how many times they told she will do you good, "says Nicholas and holding his hands to my face. I smile and kiss him. "So that red bag, Can I see it now?" He asks. Oops, yeah. I take his hand and walk towards to the bedroom. 

- "You have to sit on the bed," I say, pushing him down to his bed. He laughs at me. Oh, I love his laugh. Why dosen't he laugh more often? He is so playful. Nicholas sits on the edge of the bed and looks at me. I put myself in front of him. I begin to slowly take off my dress. When I have removed my arms from the dress, and he just gapes at me. I let the dress fall to the floor. In the red bag it was a white lace bra with embroidered white flowers in, with matching thong. Nicholas gapes, I've never seen him in this stage he is in now. I walk up to him slowly and he immediately takes me into his arms and right as it is he is over me. 

- "Gabriella, what are you doing with me." he says and takes off my thong and throw them away. Then he stands up takes off his pants and underwear. Wow, there it is. Oh, he is a sex god. He pauses and then he starts unbuttoning his light blue shirt. As he buttoned up the last button, he takes off his shirt and throws it away. Oh, he's so sexy. He stands there naked, completely naked. He approaches me and when we meet face to face.  "I will take you right here and now, no foreplay, no caressing, no nothing. Right now I just want to be inside you, " he says and kisses me. Right as it he is between my legs and bumps into me. This time I am more prepared, after our rounds we made the last 24 hours. This time, he runs deep and slow. I can't help to begin to moan. 

- "Gabriella, quiet," he says and bumps into me deeper. This time I can't help myself, but now I moan loudly. I don't care what he says. He kisses me along the neck. I think we both are eager. He bump in to me hard three times and I feel how I'm almost getting there, and I get an orgasm. Nicholas is not far behind, "Fuck, fuck" Nicholas moaning out and lies down on the side to catch his breath. 

- "Oh, my God Gabriella. If we continue like this, I will get heart attacks soon" he says and pulls me towards him. 

- "Don't be silly, this is nothing," I say, and trying to make fun of him. This was a quickly one, just us having sex like animals. No romance, nothing. I don't know what I think of that, of course it isn't romantic but what can I do..?

- "No, because you usually have eight orgasms a day." he says, laughing, I start to laugh. What a day, oh I start to like this man. I wonder how he feels about me, sure I met his parents but he might not want this to be more. "Gabriella, please stay here for tonight" he says and kisses me on the cheek. 

- "I'm not going anywhere" I reply, and holding his hand. Then we both fall asleep deeply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to a sound that sounds like someone is knocking on the door. What now? Nicholas wakes up too. I look at him and he at me. He gets up from his bed and puts on his pants, but not his underwear. Oh, my british sexgod. He walk out of the bedroom but just as quickly he is back again.