Chapter Four

He starts the car and start driving out from the University's parking lot. I still feel so dizzy, oh no, if I throw up in this car, I will paying back forever for it, oh hell no. Deep breaths, Gabbie. He looks at me and smiles.

- "Is it okay?" He asks, looking out on the road again.

- "It's alright, thanks." I reply, calmly.

 "Fuck!" he yells out and I jump at that moment. I look at him and he puts his hands on his face. Is he feeling bad? I check out on the road and see how much traffic there is. "It's guaranteed an accident, it will take time in the emergency room," he says. How can he know all this stuff? He seems very controlling, a control freak. I mean, my mom works at the hospital where we live but I can't this. I don't know. "Wait" he says, and picks up his phone. What? What is he going to do? The cars starts moving forward. "Samuel, it's me. Do you have time to check for a possible concussion, "he says. "No,  it's not me, I'm  fine, it's a girl. No, but I can't talk about it here. We are on our way! " he says and hangs up. 'A girl?', tell me if I'm wrong but I'm 22 years old, I prefer being called a women. I look at him. Where are we going?

-  "Everything alright?" He says and puts his hand on my thigh. NO! Oh, he can't continue like this. He quickly pulls it away, as if he heard what I said to myself.

- "It's okay" I reply, sounding insecure. He looking at me. Now it's eye to eye until he looks on the road again. The traffic is starting to go forward. We start rolling again. He drives to the hospital. He says nothing, I wonder if he is just shy, or no, I know. He's probably pretty tired of me. I knew it.

He parks outside the hospital. "Sit" he says and goes out of the car. Huh? What will he do now? I'm unbuttoning my belt and start looking around the car. I hear how he opens the trunk of the car. and then slamming it out loud again. No, please, don't let this be like "Taken" or something. Someone open my car door. "I hope you didn't think you should have to go by yourself? Come on!" I hear him say. I get up from the car seat and he takes hold of my arm. Once I am up there he slams the car door again and we are starting to go in to the emergency room.

As we enter the emergency room its seems pretty quiet. But it have that looks of a typical emergency room, white, stiff and it just feels sad to be here. I get a lump in my stomach. We walk to the waiting room. He drops down my bag and I sit down on a chair. He bends down to my bag. Oh, my God. He is even looking good when he bends down, imagine without the Armani suit, STOP Gabriella. Not now. Oh. No. He is searching in my bag, oh fuck.

- "Eat this, now," he says, and hands me the banana that was in my bag. When I just on my way to take it, "Let me," he says, and he even peels it for me, oh my God! I'm starting to feel like six years old all over again. He gives me the banana and I start eating, I see a little smile on his lips. He gets up and starts to walk back and forth in the waiting room. I throw the banana in the trash which is just next to me. A doctor walks into the room.

- "What's up bro" I hear the doctor say and walks up to him. What, do they know each other? They give each other a hug, and the atmosphere feels more relieved. "Are you not going to introduce me?" the doctor say. He and the doctor walks up to me, I'm standing up. This time I can stand without feeling sick.

- "Miss Johnson, this is my brother Samuel Garnett" he says. Samuel stretches out his hand and we shake hands. He is tall, broad-shouldered and but looks like a typical athletic man. Medium-length light sandre colored hair and big brown eyes. Samuel doesn't look like him at all.

- "You can call me Sam, Nicholas has always been the more formal of us." said Sam, smiling. YES, that  was the sex god name. Nicholas.  I smile a little.