Chapter 8: Rescue

Hiccup woke up to see that Loki and Thor in his room. Loki was busy fixing the six falls Hiccup had gone through with magic while Thor was tossing his hammer up and catching it as it came down. Both gods had stern looks on their face.

Hiccup spoke, "Where's Toothless?"

Loki looked over a grim look on his face before he spoke, "he is with our sister, Hel, the Goddess of death. She has corrupted Toothless similar to how she corrupted you. However your corruption was weaker and less powerful than Toothless'. We are getting the walls fixed in this room and then we are grabbing supplies to head out on a rescue mission."

Hiccup stood up his face full of determination, " let me help you."

Thor looked at the god before speaking, "absolutely not. She wants you either dead or corrupted, bringing you to her is like impaling yourself with a sword. You are much safer ere on Asgard then you are going to Helheim with us."

Hiccup grimaced before crossing his arms,
"Hel already broke into my room when she corrupted Toothless, how am I any safer here with none to watch my back then I am out there with you two to watch my back?"

Thor thought for a moment. The boys logic was sound and it did make sense. Hel would try to come back to Hiccup and if he and Loki were busy in Helheim looking for her, she would have no trouble coming into Hiccups room and killing him.

Thor relented, "fine, but the moment you are in extreme danger, you have Heimdall take you back to Asgard understand."

Hiccup nodded.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER (WHICH WAS USED FOR PACKING AND LOOKING FOR THORS HAMMER ONLY TO RELEASE LOKI HAD STOLEN IT)

The three gods stood in the realm of Helheim. They had Heimdall put them right where the palace was so that they didn't have to wade through demons and creatures.

Thor was dressed in his usual armor,

While Loki chose his usual armor,

Hiccup had armor with black nightfury scales and a sword with a plasma flame surrounding the blade

Toothless was next to Hels throne, sitting upright glaring at Hiccup with murder in m eyes. Hiccup shivered in fear, this was not his brother. It was murderous monster with no qualms about killing.