Chapter 3: Testing Powers With Thor and Loki

Yeah, so I decided to throw that whole thing about gods interacting with humans rule into space (thank you super speed)So Hiccup and Toothless can interact with others. Anyways let's read this.

Hiccup and Toothless were currently taking a godly nap. Hiding from Odin, Frey, and Tyr is exhausting. Toothless was hanging upside down from a tree in the cove, with Hiccup in his embrace. Thor and Loki were just watching the two and silently laughing. Thor used his godly power to send a mental picture of what he was seeing to Heimdall.

Loki meanwhile was thinking about using using this for an amazing prank on the two new gods. It was kinda cute in a way. Toothless was still protective of Hiccup even though the Viking was now a god.

Toothless awoke to the two Norse gods laughing. He glared at them and looked at his brother, who was still sound asleep. Toothless supposed that the trips using the Bifrost must have exhausted him mentally.

Toothless used his now exponential firepower thanks to his god good to try and hit Loki and Thor. He now had an infinite shot limit so that helped a lot.

Hiccup awoke to his dragon blasting the two gods. He decided to try out his fire as well. He needed some target practice with his fire anyways. He held out his hand and shot a plasma blast at the two gods.

Loki and Thor were now panicking. Sure they were immortal and they couldn't die, but they could still be hurt. A fireball would not feel god, especially one with godly power in it.

Loki decided that it would be okay to use his powers since the other two decided to use theirs.

"Thor, if your going to use any powers, make sure you hold back. Hiccup and Toothless are still getting used to their godhood. That being said," Loki continued, "make sure that you don't go too easy."

With that, Loki made an illusion, seemingly multiplying. Hiccup could no longer tell where the god of magic and mischief was, so he decided to use a little trick. He transformed into his night fury form and roared. Using echolocation, he was able to figure out which of the Loki's was the real one.

Loki felt a plasma fireball collide with his stomach before passing out.

Meanwhile, Thor was having a tough time handling toothless. Oh how the god of thunder wished that the dragon had his prosthetic metal tail fin back so as to be able to hit him much easier. Alas Toothless was too fast for him. The Nightfury finally landed a hit on the god of thunder twice before said god started to fall from the sky. Toothless caught him and laid him down next to Loki.

Hiccup and Toothless decided to go back to sleep. They would have to arrive at Asgard soon. It was their new home after all.

And with that thought, the two gods fell asleep.

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for the wait. I was unable to get inspiration. Good news, this story will not be discontinued. I love you loyal readers too much to just up and quit. Anyways see you around.

Nightsfury03