Chapter 5: Fighting Helcup

Hiccup felt anger toward the two gods that stood in front of him. Each day he worshipped both Thor and Loki properly, hoping for the two gods to give him help in the village, but help never came. All that did was the pathetic whining wimp of a dragon he had dared to call his brother. Hiccup wanted to vomit.

Thor threw mjolnir at Hiccup, hoping to at least knock the dark god down. He succeeded, only to find that Hiccup threw the hammer off him and decided to fight the gods in hand to hand combat. Loki used his magic whenever he could to fool Hiccup, but the dark god had plans of his own. He grabbed a magic dagger that Loki had thrown at him, and plunged it straight into Toothless.

Toothless whined in pain while Hiccup whispered in his ear, "once a weakling, always a weakling,"

Toothless passed out, unable to continue fighting.

Hiccup had then faced the wrath of the god of thunder himself, Thor knew that Hiccup was not himself and need to be taken to Asgard so they could heal him.

Loki distracted Hiccup with the illusion of Thor being in front of him, ready to swing his hammer when Hiccup felt something hit him in the back of his head before all he saw was red and he blacked out.

Thor and Loki took the two gods and transported back to Asgard in hopes of curing Hiccup.