Chapter 10: Epilouge

In time, Hiccup and Toothless were worshipped by Vikings and others. They earned various names and other titles as well. However, as time went on, the world stopped believing in dragons and the creatures faded to legend and then to myth.

Then, a woman by the name of Cressida Cowell sparked the interest of the two gods. They planted the idea of Hiccups life story in her while she was asleep. Toothless was supposed to be a night fury, but Loki decided to have a little fun and change him into a tiny dragon.

However, in the year 2006, Hiccup and Toothless once again put their story into the minds of two movie directors, Dean DeBlois and Chris sanders. Loki was busy with his own movie so Hiccup and Toothless correctly put their story into the two minds.

Their story was told throughout the world. Millions of people knew who they were. They changed the world as they knew it.

They eventually came to a young teenager in America. They came him the inspiration to write about their rise to godhood and led him to a community of good hearted people.

As Hiccup and Toothless finished reading the words that this boy currently was typing, they smiled and laughed. Happy at the fact that the world now knows that dragons and Humans did exist once long ago.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON:DRAGONS LIGHT

There we are. After a long time I am finally done with the trilogy. I will keep writing but this storyline is done.

Thanks for being there for me everyone!

Nightsfury03