Fourteen

"Izzie where have you been?"

"I was...looking at my family's stuff, the things Grayson, the lawyer, gave me." She lied. A minute later Oliver and Barry sped in just as they said they would. Izzie stayed in the background pretending to look at her family's file as they tested Barry and Oliver arguing with each other. Izzie looked up as the team started to walk out. Izzie, of course, stayed behind. After a minute of the team being gone, she followed them walking down the hall talking. They eventually reached the lounge.

"Okay, well if your team's not going to help us then we need to keep moving," Oliver said.

"They'll help okay, they'll help,"Barry said.

"Don't put so much sureness in that sentence Barry," Izzie said as she crossed her arms.

"We can, we've just got to get Iris on board." Izzie's phone buzzed she pulled it from her back pocket.

Meet me at big belly near the school.- Carson.

"I've got to go, text me if you get anything or figure something out." Izzie ran off leaving the boys on their own. She got a city cab and was dropped off at the door. She saw Carson sitting at a table a thing of fries in front of him with a frosty.

"What the hell is so urgent? I'm dealing...with a a lot right now." If your foster father life being switched with a man who's parents used to be friends with hers is a lot. Not to mention besides the men themselves she's the only one who remembers who they actually are.

"The men who run the fights...they're impressed by you. I'm going to be honest with you...the next fight you're going up against someone who's never lost. You win...they want you."

"Want what?" Izzie asked.

"You fight for them. Means you go home with more than a couple hundred." Carson smiles Izzie leaned forward.

"I'll fight but not for them. I will never fight for them." Izzie stood but it wasn't long before she felt a hand on her wrist.

"You don't really have a choice. They get what they want."

"Guess what, I don't care. They don't get me." Izzie snatched her hand away and walked out of the Big Belly Burgar catching another cab. She went back to Star labs. She didn't look for the boys, she went to the speed lab. She just got closer than ever and she denied it. Working for them meant being closer than ever to them. Means closer to getting them to pay for what they did. Working for them also meant being in deeper than she needs to be. She pulled her phone out and pressed the name of the first person she even sort of trusted.

"Joe...I'm gonna need your help."

Izzie walked back to the cortex finding the team but not the boys. She quickly hid and listened in on their conversation. She listened until she figure out where they had put them. Once hearing they were in the pipeline she made a slick escape making sure not to be seen. She ran down the halls searching for the right cell. She found Oliver laughing at Barry. Barry held his hand up thumb hanging free dislocated. "I didn't know my thumb looked like that." Oliver laughed. Oliver held his hands out and phased through the handcuffs that then feel through to the floor. She stood arms crossing as she watched the boys. Oliver phases through the door and sped across close to her.

"Figured it out." Oliver said.

"You're back." Barry said looking to Izzie.

"And in a lot of trouble. Please tell me while you were locked up you had some time to think of something."

"We're going to Earth Two, we're going to find Supergirl." Izzie froze and smile.

"Supergirl?" Izzie asked. Oliver and Barry smiled as they glanced at watched other. "Seriously?" Izzie asked.

"Yep, come on." She ran off with them to Cisco's lab. They were about to search for an extrapolater but Iris stopped them the extrapolater in her hand.

"I can't let you do that, Barry." Iris said. Izzie looked to Oliver then back at the real Barry. The Barry she knows and cares about. Barry looked back to Iris.

"Iris, please, I know how weird this is. But, somewhere inside you, you know we're telling the truth." Izzie could read her face, she was struggling with it. "That it's me, Barry. Do you remember when I first moved in, Joe brought me to the house after my mom was killed. I looked at you and I said 'My dad didn't do it.'and you said-"

"I believe you."

"You always did." Barry smiled. Izzie saw the two people in love she did the night she moved in. "Now I need you to believe me again. Cause you're my lightning rod." Izzie rolled her eyes, Barry was a cheesy, dorky man, but she appreciated it. Izzie watched as Iris glanced at all of them. She handed Barry the extrapolater.

"Quick, before I change my mind." Iris's glance changed to her. "Izzie?"

"I have to Iris." Izzie walked over to her. She wrapped her arms around her. "I'm with the guys..." Izzie pulled away. "I'll be fine." Izzie walked with Barry and Oliver as Barry grabbed the bag. She got behind them and together they jumped through the breach. They where met by a scream and a woman with a hammer.

"Whoah wait wait wait! We come in peace." Barry said. Then the next thing she knew a man and a woman were next to them. Izzie put her hand over her heart tired of getting scared.

"Woah Louis, wait. This is Barry and Oliver. Their Friends." Izzie's jaw dropped. She could see the girl of steel under the glasses.

"Oh so you know that I'm Oliver and he's Barry." Oliver asked.

"Yeah...why wouldn't I?" The girl asked. Oliver just dropped his head in frustration.

"Extremely long story. Hi, I'm Izzie." she pointed to herself. "Barry's foster daughter."

"Kara." She waved. "Oh, you guys, this is my cousin Clark. I'm so glad you get to meet."

"You're cousin...That Cousin..the super cousin." Izzie's head quickly turned to Barry.

"Oh please, call me Clark." He insisted. "Umm Welcome to our farm."

"There's two of them? Why didn't you tell me?" Izzie slapped Barry's arm.

"Not the time." Barry's sight turned to Oliver. "Are you puffing out your chest?" Izzie looked seeing the same as Barry.

"Yes." Oliver whispered. Izzie rolled her eyes. While Barry just closed his.

"Louis Lane.." Izzie smiled at the other beautiful woman with long dark hair. "Daily Planet."

"So why do you think I wouldn't recognize you?" Kara asked.

"Oh umm." Oliver stuck out his hand and started vibrating it.

"Oh well that's new," Kara said. Izzie saw as both Clark and Louis looked surprised.

"We could use your help." Izzie said.