Six

"Why didn't you tell us." Barry said as they all walked back to the car. Finding out their foster daughter took down a boy twice her size from her principal and not from her was probably the wrong move but she didn't know how to say it. Not without bringing up feelings she tried so hard to bury after the night they had.

"So you wouldn't do what you're doing to me right now."

"A boy went to the hospital," Iris said as they stopped at the trunk of the car. "He had to get a nose job and a CT"

"And I burried the boy I loved." Izzie took a deep breath holding back everything she felt boiling up. She hasn't talked about it to anyone for good reasons. She tried removing that day from her mind as she returned to her foster home grabbed her few things and ran. She wasn't reported missing for two days. It was only that short as the school began looking for her. "The boy I loved was murdered right in front of me then I had to go to school and listen as everyone called me a murderer. That it was my fault. All because I wanted to see a movie instead of go to one of his friends parties. I don't need to hear from others what I already know." She knew the faces. She knew them all to well. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm however not sorry for beating that asshole who deserved it." Barry stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Izzie.

"It's okay," She wanted to pull away but she couldn't. She took his comfort. "It's okay." Barry pulled away and looked at Izzie. "Look, just call us if there is a problem. I'll be right over...litterly. Okay." Izzie nodded and walked back to the school.

Iris drove to Star labs while Barry ran. Meeting everyone there to prepare for the day and night. Even as they focused on work they worried for Izzie. She opened up to them and they saw another piece of the puzzle. While they tried to get something on a meta killing metas Iris also looked into therapy for Izzie. She knew they needed to get her help.

The rest of the team looked through the dimensions, looking for more help. They looked until they found Sherloque. Another version of a Wells.

Meanwhile at the highschool, Izzie avoided everyone she could. Every time she was about to walk into class everyone's heads turned. She's the girl who made one of their star football players go to the hospital and then went missing for eight months. Right now she was a mystery and all they wanted to do was solve her. Where was she? How did she live? How did she do it for long? She knew that they would talk about her but she didn't think this much. She didn't want to talk to anyone. She didn't want to tell Iris and Barry she didn't want to walk back into the school where she continued to be more of an outsider than before.

"What the hell?" Izzie asked as she walked in into the lab. Everyone sitting in the new cleaned up lounge. The oddest version of Wells she's seen. She saw the original one at the particle  accelerator that she eventually learned wasn't even really the original Wells. There was another that came around and she just lost track. Izzie dropped her backpack by the wall as she made her way over to Iris and Barry who sat at the bar.

"We'll explain later," Iris said as Izzie took her place between them All sitting and watching waiting for him to help. Waiting for him to do something that would help him. She sat in between Iris and Barry watching as he grounded something in a metal tin. She watched closly trying to piece together what he was doing but she also didn't know why they needed him.

"What is he doing?" Iris asked in a whisper.

"I don't know maybe some CSI kit.."

"Wait..." Izzie said as she tapped Barry's arm. Sherloque turned around taking a sip from the cup. "Really?"

"That's good stuff. And now we can begin" He said.

"Tea?" Caitlyn said as she straightened up. "We've been watching you for twenty minutes." Izzie watched as he talked to Caitlyn and then of course, Cisco going in with a quick joke.