A/N: Revisions

Hello everyone! I'm aware that it has been quite some time since I've uploaded and such. I'm sorry about that. Due to life and circumstances, my ability to write and update stories has sort of been limited.

At any rate, I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't abandoned this and, in fact, do plan to get it finished. However it may take a while. I have made the decision to revise and edit this story. I started it back when I was in middle school and therefore the plot/ writing isn't exactly the best so I have decided to go back and redo it in all its entirety. Lots of things are changing. The new plot I have has changed a lot of the events that happen.

Some changes I am making: it will be a lot less like Rosario Vampire. Almost all scenes that include themes of sexual assault will be removed and, if I do have anything like that, I will promptly mark it with a trigger warning for those who are sensitive to that.

Thank you to everyone who has been following along with me and I am proud to announce the first revised chapter is now published! Please go give it a read and let me know what you think. :) I will keep the old story up until all chapter are revised. Any further communication will most likely be through the newest version. Thank you!