Slave

A/N: Soooo this chapter is like in the episode where the bat takes over the school. (Which is my favorite episode in Rosario Vampire) Sorry if it's a bit TOO similar. At the time this chapter was written I was just beginning high school I believe.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I only own Hikara-Sensei and any other characters I decide to make/come up with.

Kagome's P.O.V

I'm finally out of the nurses office! I don't think I could stay there any longer without going insane. I walked around the campus quietly, occasionally getting a glare from the other students. I guess the whole school hasn't gotten over the whole thing about me being human. I sighed. I thought it would have blown over by now, guess not. I keep asking myself the same question: Why am I allowed to keep going here? It's already out, but the headmaster told me he thought it would be good for me to stay in the school until he and the other admin came to a decision.

I also have what Midoriko said in mind. I now have her spiritual powers. I haven't tried to use them as of yet, and I don't think I want to. At least, not until I go with Sango to check out that cave.

Oh, and there's also the fact that Inuyasha and I almost kissed! I blushed at the thought of his lips on mine. His lips must be warm. That really means Inuyasha actually likes me, doesn't it? I blushed an even darker shade of red. It was hard to get the thought of Inuyasha actually liking me through my mind. I know I'm probably overthinking it, but I can't help it. I really do like him. Suddenly, someone bumped into my shoulder and I fell back, onto the floor.

I was about to get up and apologize, but the person interrupted me saying, "I am sorry miss. I was not paying attention to where I was going."

It was a smooth voice that kind of sounded like one of the characters from this anime I used to watch. Sebastian. Yep I'm pretty sure it sounded almost identical to Sebastian from Black Butler. His voice was smooth and almost had a sultry tone to it. The only thing missing was the British accent. This guy had blonde hair and piercing green eyes. He held out his hand to help me up. I slowly took it and got up, brushing myself off.

"No it's fine. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going either, so no worries."

He looked me up and down then smirked, "Maybe I'm not sorry."

I sighed and looked at him. "Well I'm gonna get to class."

He nodded, then took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "It was nice meeting a beauty such as yourself. May I get your name before you leave?"

"I-It's Kagome."

After he kissed my hand, I suddenly felt super nervous.

"I'm Kosune, but you can call me Kosu." He winked and my heart started beating faster. Wait why?

I left in a daze and went to Hikara-Sensei's class. I sat down in my seat and sighed contently, looking out the window. I was really happy all of a sudden. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Inuyasha. His eyebrow was raised.

"What's got you in such a good mood?"

I blushed and played with my fingers. "Oh nothing Inuyasha.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Why are you blushing then?"

"Fine you caught me, I think I'm in love with a guy." I quickly covered my mouth. Whoa, whoa, whoa, where did that come from? I just met this Kosune guy, how could I say I love him?

Inuyasha frowned and raised an eyebrow then shrugged. "Keh girls."

He looked out the window mumbling some things. I turned back around and looked to the front of class. Hmm, seems Koga and Hojo are absent. I wonder why. A few minutes later, Kosune walked in. Hikara-Sensei smiled at him.