Profile|| Tsuya Ikioi

Name:: Tsuya Ikioi

Name:: Tsuya Ikioi

Meaning::

- All Night

- Energy Force

Original Name:: Hiroto Chikara

Meaning::

- Big Roar

- Energy Strength

Age::

12-14

Gender::

Male

Sexuality:: Homosexual

Blood type:: o

Birthday::

April 22

Likes::

Spicy food

Hot Weather

Color Teal

Apples

music

Fighting

practicing his quirk

Mocking Sasuke's fangirls

all might

easer-head

Dislikes::

Sweets

Cold weather

Ochaco

Momo

Falling in love

Fears::

Dying again

Losing his love

Strengths::

Controlling his chakra/Quirk

Ninjutsu

Weakness::

Food

Cold weather

Genjutsu

Looks::

- Regular growing body as a adolescent, slight muscles and growing outline of abs. Soft round eyes, soft cheeks and slightly longerlashes. Regular height of 4'9 and weighs around 98-100 pounds last time he checked. short white hair that frames his childish looking face and soft orange eyes that turns a shade darker when anger like fire. Pale skin and pierced ears. He wears an dark navy sleeveless-turtleneck shirt and light green sweater that goes to his hips, usually unzipped and knee length navy shorts and black ninja shoes with matching forehead protector around his neck. He has an orange scarf around his neck due to memories, one thing that came with him from his world, and has been with him since birth. He wears it, even in hot weather. It came from the guy he loved the most.

Personality::
- In his original life, Tsuya was a blunt and honest person who would just say anything that came to mind for him, even if it was hurtful or rude. He didn't have a mute button or even felt bad about it afterwards due to his parents not even bothering to teach him from right to wrong. He didn't care about anything either, less emotional attachment. That what made his quirk back then weak, Mana manipulation which thrives on his emotions. He was independent at a young age, quick-thinker, instinctive, very bold and sometimes unforgiving. Despite this, his intentions were always good and supportive amount the Hero society. He's still very stubborn and fierce along with the other traits in his new life. As a genin, he's harsh treatments has almost balanced out, very studious, sarcastic, still very bold and blunt with slight anger issues that grew in lack of patience of Naruto. But really feels insecure since some kids do redcule him due to his quirk that was born with him again in his after life.

Chakra Nature::
Wind

Clan:: Ikioi

Clan sign::