"i'm working on it." scott replied.

-

scott and marcie were talking to kira to get more information on the thing controlling stiles.

"the thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters. they're mischievous. they don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it." kira explained.

"wait, so you're saying is, they're just doing it for fun?" marcie asked.

"no, there was something else i found. if you somehow offend a nogistune, it can react pretty badly." kira replied.

"how do you offend a nogitsune?" scott asked.

"i don't know. but if it's doing something this bad, then someone really offended it." kira said.

"oh, god." marcie said.

-

scott, aiden and ethan were in the locker room when they heard a noise. they followed the noise down to the basement.

they all went down the basement to see stiles holding up a device the argents use to attract werewolfs. he turned around to look at them.

"okay, i know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. i swear to god, it's me." stiles said.

ethan and aiden both started running towards stiles and they picked him up by his shirt, slamming him against the wall.

"wait, stop." scott said.

"i said stop!" scott said to aiden as he let stiles go.

aiden let out a growl and scott growled back louder making aiden back off.

"it's me, scott. i swear it's me. i don't know where i've been the last two days or what i've been doing, but this is me. i promise." stiles said.

"do you know what happened at the hospital?" ethan asked.

"i know more than that." stiles said walking over and picking up something off the ground.

"you see this? it's a blueprint of the hospitals electrical wiring. you see all theses markings in red? that's my handwriting. i know i did this. i caused the accident. and everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." stiles said.

ethan picked up a saw and held it up.

"what the hell have you been up to?" he asked.

"i think something worse. a lot worse." stiles replied.

ethan and aiden started looking through the bag as stiles paced back and forth.

"what the hell were you doing? building a terminator?" aiden asked.

"thank you for that." stiles said.

"guys this is a map." scott said picking it up from the bag.

"isn't that the cross country trail?" aiden said.