POV DYLAN
While I cook, I listen to Sun Qian and Su chat in the living room.
"You should cut your hair, honey ... If you want I do it!"
"I like them like that" my brother answers.
"Mmh ... But it looks like you have a bush in your head!"
"And you look like a monkey, but I don't ask you to change your face!"
I open my eyes wide, surprised. Su never answers like that!
"Dylan, did you hear that ?!"
"Er ... No ... But dinner is ready!"
I glance at Su while I put the dishes on the table and he snorts.
"That's Yue's place" he says, pointing to the chair where Sun Qian is sitting.
"But Yue is not there, so ..."
"You can't sit in Yue's place!"
"ALRIGHT THEN!"
Sun Qian changes chair.
This evening is proving to be really complicated ...

POV KIDO
"How's your finger?" I ask Yue.
We are sitting on the balcony, only me and her, while the others are at home playing cards.
"Much better, thank you".
"I still feel guilty ..."
"If you don't stop, I'll push you down from the balcony!" she laughs.
"Ok, ok, how much violence!"
She gives me a wink and a smile escapes me.
"Yue ... You ... So ... Do you like someone?"
What an embarrassment ... I must look like a fool ...
"No, no one, why?"
Before I can answer, Connor reaches us and forces us to enter the house to play a game togheter.
Damn!

POV SUN QIAN
Maybe it was better if I asked Shen Yue to bring along Kido too ... He just interrupts our speeches and captures all of Dylan's attention!
What's more, they forced me to see a cartoon!
I had a plan: to win the heart of Wang Su to make Dylan fall in love even more ... Apparently that child means everything to him. But it's not as simple as I thought ... He's a little monster!

POV DARREN
"What time is it?" Connor asks.
"It's almost one o'clock in the morning" Caesar replies, with a yawn.
"Guys, we have lessons in the morning ... It will be better to go home" says Yue, rubbing her eyes.
I look at them and smile ... Nobody really wants to leave.
It was a nice evening ... I thought Yue would have felt embarrassed among us guys and instead turned out to be the nicest, most available and ironic girl in the world and she helped a lot to make this evening super fun.
"Stay here and we'll go to school together tomorrow ... It's dangerous to leave the house at this time ... We'll leave the bed at Yueyue, while for us I have some sleeping bags" I propose.
Everyone accentuates with enthusiasm, but I see that she doesn't answer, hesitant.
"What's the matter?"
"I don't want you to sleep on the floor because of me ... I can go home! Or even give me a sleeping bag!"
"You sleep on the bed and don't argue!"
We all look at her seriously and finally she understand that she can't win against us, so she thanks us with her kind smile.

POV KIDO
Darren gives some of his clothes to us to sleep and one by one we go to the bathroom to change.
It's really late ... I don't know how we'll wake up tomorrow morning.
I leave the bathroom and go to Darren's room, where the others are already lying in their sleeping bags. Yue is lying on the bed and playing with her cell phone.
She also wears Darren's clothes, which make her funny, but also adorable.
I approached and bent over to give her a kiss on the forehead.
I see her blush.
"Goodnight, Yueyue" I whisper.
"Kidooooo! Stop it, she's already married!" Connor screams from the floor.
Yue throws a pillow at him and we all laugh.

POV DYLAN
What a situation! After watching the cartoon and putting Su to bed, I showed Sun Qian my room ... I was about to go back to the couch, thinking about spending the night there, but she stopped me and started kissing me in a way all new.
"Don't miss me, Cookie" she whispers in my ear, pushing me onto the bed.
"Sun Qian ... It's late ... And there's Su in the other room" I tell her, as she takes my shirt off and strokes my chest.
I don't feel comfortable ... I don't know why ... Sun Qian is fantastic, but ... God, my girlfriend is gobbling me up and I'm doing all these paranoia! What problems do I have ?!
Sh comes back to play with my lips and I try to relax. I stroke her back and try to take her shirt off ...
"Dylaaaaaaaaaan!"
We hear a knock on my door.
Su...
I get up and run to open, while Sun Qian snorts and reassembles herself.
My brother is in tears at the door and my heart breaks. What's wrong with him? A nightmare?
"I want Yueeeee" he screams, between sobs.
"Come on ... Yue will come back tomorrow ... Don't cry, ok? I'm here ..."
"I want Yueee!"
Sun Qian and I try to calm him in every way, but after almost an hour he has not stopped crying. How many tears can come out of such a small body ?!
"Ok, look, now we'll call her!" I exclaim, desperate.
He nods.
"Are you kidding ?! It almost 2 o'clock!" Sun Qian exclaims.
"I don't know what else to do! Look at him! Soon he'll have a heart attack if he continues like this!"
I pick up the phone and dial Yue's number.
After a few rings, her swollen eyes and disheveled hair appear on the screen ... She was sleeping.
"Didi, what happened?" she asks me in a whisper.
"Sorry if I woke you up, but Su wants you and I can't stop him crying!"
"All right, Yueyue?" asks a male voice behind her.
Wait ... Oh, hell!
"Er ... I interrupted something?" I ask, embarrassed.
"What? No, stupid! Wait ... I'm coming out of here ..."
After a few seconds, she reappears on the screen.
"Sorry, I stayed at Darren's house to sleep" she explains.
"At Darren's house? You and him ..."
"There are others too, we were late and we all remained."
"And who cares?" mumbles Sun Qian, sitting at the bottom of my bed.
"Hi Sun Qian" grins Yue.
They all sleep together ... Without me ... Good friends! Me here and they there to have fun and to do the slumber party!
And then is Darren's shirt the one Yue is wearing ?!
I look up and see Su waiting anxiously to get my phone.
"Wait, Su wants to talk to you" I say to Yue.
I let him get on my knees.
"My puppy, why are you crying?"
"I miss you so much..."
Yue remains a moment without words. She looks at me with wide eyes, as if to ask me if she has heard well and ... She looks... Pretty?
I smile at her.
"I miss you too, you know?" she whispers to him.
"Really?"
"Of course! Nobody here makes me laugh like you ... And nobody wants to hear my goodnight songs ..."
"Didi and I want to hear from you!" exclaims Su.
"I'll sing the songs to you! Now greets Yue" Sun Qian says.
Su ignores her.
"Let's do this: now I'll take you to your bed and Shen Yue will sing you the songs ... Ok?" I ask him.
He nods.
I tell Sun Qian to wait for me and I take my brother to his room.
We lie next to each other and Yue begins to sing.
She has a lot of flaws, but her voice is something magical ...
After a few minutes, Su falls asleep with a smile on his lips.
"We made it!" I say to her in a low voice, raising my thumb.
"Hurray!"
"Sorry again for waking you up at this time of night, Yue ..."
"For Su this and more, don't worry .... But now I come back to my men, if you don't mind" she grins.
"Hey, cover yourself as much as possible! Those four are perverts!"
"Shhh! Speak softly! And they're all gentlemen ... You're the pervert, here ... Look at you" she laughs, pointing to my chest.
Oh, hell! I didn't put my shirt back on!
"I ... Don't ... I ..."
"Come back to Sun Qian, Didi. Goodnight" she winks at me and closes the video call.
I sigh and get ready to face the fury that awaits me in my room.
Fortunately, when I enter, I see that Sun Qian is already asleep ...
I put the blankets on her and go lie down on the sofa.

Author's corner
Hi everyone 😘
A lot of POVs in this chapter, sorry 😂
What can I say? Sun Qian went on the attack, but with poor results ... Little Su, as someone wrote to me in the comments, is a bit 'all of us 😁
I hope this story continues to please you. I look forward to your comments ... It is always an immense joy to read them ❤️
Thank you so much!
A big hug 💜💛😘
Lucrezia (@ crezi95 on Twitter 😉)