"i don't know if i can do this. marcie can find you." scott said.

"no, no, no, no, no. you can't tell marcie, please? she's already done enough for me i can't have her worrying about me more than she already does, scott. no. please." stiles said.

"stiles." scott said.

"oh, i gotta call you back. i have to turn the phone off." stiles said.

"what? no, hey, wait..." scott said.

"i'm gonna call you right back." stiles told her.

"hold on, stiles wait... hold on, man." scott said but he hung up the phone.

"isaac! isaac, get up! i need your help! isaac!" scott shouted.

"why? what's wrong?" isaac asked as he ran into the room.

"it's stiles. get dressed." scott said grabbing his helmet.

"what's wrong with stiles?" isaac asked him.

"i don't know." scott replied.

-

scott's phone started vibrating again and he immediately answered it.

"hey, stiles." scott said.

"did you call them? did you call marcie and my dad?" he whispered.

"no. just isaac. we're coming to find you. can you figure out where you are? try to find something and tell us where to look." scott told him.

"it's a basement... i think... i think i'm in some kind of basement." stiles replied.

"in a house?" scott asked.

"no. it looks bigger. like industrial. i think there's a furnace. but it's cold. it's freezing down here. i gotta turn the... i gotta turn the phone off, scott. it's going to die." stiles said.

"wait, wait, wait. what else is there? what do you see?" scott asked.

"the phones dying. i can't talk. i have to go. please..." stiles whispered.

"stiles, why are you whispering?" scott asked.

"because i think there's someone in here with me." stiles replied.

scott and isaac knew that they had to find stiles as soon as possible.

-

scott and isaac went over to stiles' house and they ran into his room to see lydia and aiden.

lydia had gotten a banshee feeling and aiden wanted to help so he tagged along.

"how did you know? did he call you too?" scott asked lydia.

"i heard it." lydia replied.

"don't ask. it gets more confusing when you ask." aiden told them.

"okay." isaac said.