011

➖

Yoongi swerved around a car that hadn't put its blinker on when getting of at an exit "why does everyone suck at driving", min jee giggled thinking it was hilarious every time her father got mad at anyone while driving.

"When can we stop i need to pee" yoongi looked over at his daughter who still had his phone unlocked playing a cat game.

"How about you go into my contacts and look for kim namjoon then hit the call button for me" min jee nodded exciting out of her game to instead call namjoon eventually putting the call on speaker.

"Hey namjoon, jee needs to use the bathroom do you mind getting of at the next exit with us"? There was a clicking noise before jimin's sweet voice floated threw yoongi's phone.

"It's jimin the next exit is in about 10 minutes is that ok"? Min jee answered for yoongi saying yes quickly.

Jimin laughed on the other end "alrighty"

Yoongi said a quick bye before min jee hung up on the bubblegum haired man and started playing her cat game once again.

A couple of hours later after at least three bathroom breaks for min jee everyone was finally on the boat. And then after a couple of more hours of awkward eye contact made by the group in one of the boats booths everyone had made it.

"goddamnit" yoongi shuffled threw his luggage trying to find his rash guard but to his disappointment he couldn't find it at all, "honey don't repeat that" min jee was singing bouncing around on the large bed they had to share.

"I want to swim why can't I just go without anyone I'm old enough" yoongi paused in what he was doing just grabbing a plain white shirt to put on instead.

"because I don't want anything to happen your still small enough to get taken away by a wave" yoongi shut his bag grabbing the sunscreen from another and the towels that were in the attached bathroom.

the pair made there way onto the beach were namjoon said Jimin and himself would be waiting for them. Jimin had volunteered to take min jee into the ocean first after yoongi had put a generous amount of sunscreen on her pale skin. Jimin and namjoon were both tanned and well toned compared to yoongi and min jee who shares the same pale skin.

"so... how are you" namjoon was sitting cross cross on the beach blanket they'd brought right next to yoongi who had his legs sprawled out.

"good, you"? the conversation was awkward and made yoongi want to cringe at himself.

"good, I have my own name now" namjoon played with the sand making little piles with it.

"that's cool do you want to go in the water with them"? Yoongi did the only thing he could think of to ease the awkwardness between them by offering to go in the water.