009

➖

Unknown number:
Sorry for springing the whole trip idea on you but, would you mind considering it?

You:
I've thought about it. I apologize for being immature, but min jee has agreed to it and would like for me to go. I will need to figure some things out so if you could send me the information please.

Unknown number:
That's great! I'll send everything by tonight, thank you yoongi. We have plans to leave this upcoming week if you guys want to pack early.

Yoongi glared at his phone he'd have to make sure to get his car out of the shop in time for this stupid trip. Spending a few days with with his daughters other dad and his fiance didn't seem like the most appetizing couple of days to yoongi. But he would do it for his daughter if it meant she felt some sense of comfort knowing her second parent.

"jee want to help me with laundry today" his daughter nodded already jumping from her seat on the couch to help yoongi. Every kid hates chores but doing laundry with her father was different he always made it fun sitting at the laundromat was never boring.

Yoongi grabbed his jacket slipping it on and helping min jee with hers eventually grabbing the bag of laundry and his keys. The laundromat wasn't too far only a five minute walk nothing was relatively far from there apartment. The white sack of laundry was large this week since yoongi had put it off in favor of having a movie night with min jee.

The entire walk yoongi wasn't really listening to min jee talking fast about something at school instead thinking about what this trip meant for their family. In his heart he knew he hadn't stopped liking namjoon since he was kicked of the doorstep eight years ago but, seeing him now with a fiance he totally destroyed the feeling.

"daddy can i have a little brother" yoongi looked at down at his daughter confused.

"what"? Zoning out of the conversation didn't seem like a good idea now.

"i wanna a baby brother" min jee smiled hopping with each step they were taking to the laundromat.

"i don't know sweetie maybe one day" yoongi cringed at his answer there was no way he was ever dating anyone again much less having a child with said person. He'd already gone down that road and it didnt get better till a couple years after.

"cool, i wanna protect it—" minjee continued to make up stories about what her and another sibling could do moving her hands up and down in excitement.

¨jee come on" he shuffled into the stuffy laundromat with his daughter going to the left side were the giant washers were adjacent to the giant folding tables that filled the middle of the room.

Min jee continued to talk pausing to let yoongi hoist her onto the old changing table starting to split the laundry up form black and whites. Most of the dark stuff was yoongi's most of the light were the pastel shirts min jee loved to wear to school. He hummed a tune stuck in his head occasionally bopping his daughter on the nose as she talked.

By the time the laundry was in the washer yoongi had a sleeping min jee on his lap her cheek was pressed into his chest a bit of drool making the skin look red and irritated, her arms were curled up into his sweater, legs wrapped lazily around his waist. She was peaceful.

He unlocked his phone setting a hand onto his daughter making sure she was stable before scrolling through instagram. A post from jeongguk boyfriend; taehyung, caught yoongi's eye a familiar blurred face loading due to the bad wifi. He got along well with jeongguks boyfriend even letting the couple come to there friday dinners when they could attend. The young bunny boy was like another kid to him. The post finally loaded as yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

It was namjoon accompanying taehyung in the selfie. When the hell did that happen? Yoongi read the caption shocked he didn't know taehyung worked in the same building as namjoon. He new taehyung sang for a living but never thought there studios were in the same company.

Yoongi ignored the picture noting in the back of his mind to ask jeongguk about it later. He instead opened the message namjoon had sent with all the information a couple of minutes ago. Finally mustering up the courage to open the stupid text. He quickly read over it a couple of times making sure to not bother the sleeping girl on his lap.

Based on the junk namjoon had sent the trip was in a tiny beachy town. It would only last four days and they rented a small beach house for everyone. Yoongi smiled it implied he and min jee would share a room and the two love birds the other. Perfect he could just ignore both of them!

He started to think of what they would need to pack and what would even fit in there car. Yoongi didn't need to much just some sweaters, jeans, and swim stuff. Same for min jee but jee always had a better sense of fashion in yoongi's opinion.

ᴷᴵᴹ ᴺᴬᴹᴶᴼᴼᴺ

Namjoon nibbled on his nails scared to tell his future husband about the invitation he had given yoongi. Jimin was very understanding though and tended to face issues head on in there relationship.

"Jiminie baby can we talk real quick"

Jimin hestitlantly sat up from the couch walking to the kitchen were namjoon was "is something wrong"?

"No I just need to confirm something with you about the trip"

Jimin nodded sitting on the kitchen bar we're his fiancé attempted to cut a vegetable that already looked mutilated. He wasn't the best cook.

"Ikindainvitedyoongiandminjeetothebeachhousewithusandevenfoundonewithtworo-" Jimin laughed at namjoon it was adorable when he talked to fast.

"Joonie I didn't understand a word of that, you don't have to talk that fast baby"

Namjoon nodded a bit brokenly "I kinda invited yoongi and min jee on the trip with us" Jimin's eyes widened "don't be mad at me I just, I don't know why I did it. So technically you can be mad at me".

Jimin sighed namjoon was rather oblivious to others emotions till he saw them and didn't seem to think it threw when he made the decision without Jimin. Even though Jimin was mad he felt like it was unfair of him to say anything sure having yoongi there didn't seem fun at all but min jee seemed to make him happy. The tall man had picked Jimin up after his dance practice non stop talking about his little girl and how amazing she was. So no Jimin wasn't going to blow up in his fiancés face about it. "That's ok you just have to talk to me about stuff joonie that's the only way situations like that will work in the future". The smaller walked up to namjoon wrapping his arms around him. Namjoon relaxed into the hug pulling away to grab one of Jimins hands.

"I love your hands there so tiny and cute" namjoon laughed letting Jimin punch him.

"There not that tiny you giant" Jimin blushed. Despite being together for roughly three years Jimin couldn't help but blush around him that's just how happy and bubbly namjoon made him feel. "Min jee describe her again, and yoongi he looked scary".

Namjoon looked down at Jimin "min jee she's so grown up for her age it's hard to see her as an eight year old, yoongi he never had tattoos before or that many piercings. He was soft and bright, appearance wise but now it's like he's hardened it's har-"

Jimin looked into his fiancés eyes he continued to ramble on about yoongi totally oblivious again. Jimin couldn't understand what the light in namjoons eyes meant when he talked about his ex. Jimin just new that was one of the first times namjoon had shown any sign of liking the 'harsh' man again.

It kind of hurt.

I LOVE JIMIN, and he's going to feel better in the story I promise!
❤️