006

➖

"Daddy" min jee ran over to the apartment door jumping into her dad's arms the second she could see him.

"Min jee honey what's wrong" yoongi wrapped his arms around the little girl resting all of her weight on his hip.

Hoseok waddled out of the living room car keys jingling in his hand "some older kid was making fun of her". He patted min jee on the back kissing yoongi on the side of his cheek "i gotta go yoon".

"Thanks for driving her" yoongi smiled at his friend watching him leave before turning back to his little girl. "What did they say this time" he stumbled into the living room alternating his hands on min jee while taking of his shoes.

"I don't wanna talk about it" min jee let her dad set her down onto the couch while he wrestled with a plushie stuck in a crevice of there cheap couch.

"Jee you can't keep this stuff from me ok? If i have to i'll have jin meet with you everyday to talk about this but don't keep it bottled up" yoongi loved his daughter with his entire heart, though it still hurt when min jee refused to talk with him about some stuff. Yoongi still wanted to make sure she had someone to talk to especially with everything that was about to happen to there little family duo.

The little girls nose crinkled exactly like her fathers did "i'll talk to uncle jinnie".

"That's my sweet lit—" min jee interrupted him with a fit of giggles when yoongi started to tickle her relentlessly. The two play fought min jee eventually threatening her father with a string of spit, "oh my god who taught you that". Yoongi set his daughter down letting her win the little battle.

"Nari did it to me yesterday" min jee continued giggling when her father sat there mouth open. Nana was her nickname for nari and he couldn't see nari teaching min jee anything as disgusting as threatening people with your saliva.

Yoongi whispered 'unbelievable' before turning his attention back to min jee "we have to talk about something jee". His daughter's face instantly stilled the last time her father had used this tone of voice was when she came home announcing she had two boyfriends. Obviously it didn't sit well and she got a stern talking to from yoongi and jihoon who was lounging around with them that afternoon after school.

"Ok" min jee hummed sitting criss crossed in front of her father who mirrored the same sitting position.

"Your other dad wants to see you" yoongi paused searching the eight year olds face for any reason to stop. "Do you want to see him"? Namjoon was a sensitive topic for min jee, yoongi didn't now but jin would tell her stories about him. Most of them had an underlying message that her other father left them because he didn't believe she was his kid. She felt bad for her dad that sat in front of her, min jee didn't want to insult yoongi by saying yes. She was mad at her other father on top of everything to, but there was a weird feeling in her stomach that made her want to say yes.