6

Sana and Jungkook left the building after classes, and they began walking along the campus pathway.

"So, are you gonna come back with me to my dorm?" Sana winked, clinging to Jungkook's side as they walked out of class, causing Jungkook to smirk. "I have to go straight home today and study baby, I'm sor-" WAIT, Jungkook thought.

Taehyung left hours ago and he doesn't even know if he went far! He was so distracted with Sana around, that he actually agreed to Taehyung going around by himself.

"Oh my god, Sana I got to go." Jungkook said running off, not even bothering to properly say goodbye which made Sana pout.

Earlier This Morning

  Taehyung walked along the streets, looking around at the different kinds of stores, not knowing which one he wanted to explore first.

He kept walking aimlessly, until the sound of beautiful music being played was heard from one of the stores, a piano in particular.

Taehyung grinned, before skipping towards to what he thought was to be a music store, wanting to know who it was that could play so beautifully.

As Taehyung neared the front door, he giddly opened it quickly to be met with an immediate fragrance of soft cologne hinted with a coffee scent.

He looked around in amazement at all the kinds of instruments; there being guitars hung all over the walls, violins, drum sets, keyboards and pianos.

He looked over to the pianos, before finding the person responsible for the beautiful piano playing as well as the owner the the strong scent that visibly seemed to be coming from his direction.

He stood there in amazement, watching the boy with gentle hands and many rings on them, working skillfully on the piano; each slender finger hitting each key so precisely, and so very graciously.

The boy had mint colored hair, looking luscious and bouncy as he played each note with such passion, the emotion being heard very clearly as each note was made.

He wore a grey striped turtleneck, and his pants and shoes were fully black.

Taehyung walked over to the boy, eager to see his face and compliment him on his playing.

Once Taehyung reached him, he took sight of his face, immediately falling in trance upon seeing the single-handedly, most beautiful person Taehyung has ever swore he met.

He had such beautiful fierce eyes, that had been so enraptured in his playing, not even noticing Taehyung coming beside him.

They glowed and looked so raw and relentless as he eyed the keys, and Taehyung couldn't help but admire the glossy eyelids and fluttery eyelashes that seemed so cutely fixated on what he was doing.

Taehyung then studied his lips, noticing their naturally pouting sculpt, and overly pink tint. They looked dry and chapped, but Taehyung wouldn't mind to lick his lips for moisture.

Taehyung peered at his porcelain skin, seeming significantly more lighter than his rather tanned, sun kissed skin, and while he thought a natural healthy tan always looked better, he found the boy's complexion to suit him brilliantly.

Suddenly the boy stopped playing, and he awkwardly peered to his side, peering over to Taehyung.

He reluctantly continued to keep playing, gracefully continuing in his beautiful pattern of key bouncing and note touchings.

After a couple of minutes filled with his continuous playing and Taehyung still being fixated on the boy, the boy unexpectedly turned to Taehyung quickly and sent him a glare, startling Taehyung.