4

"TAEHYUNG, STOP FLYING SO FAST!" Jungkook screamed, holding onto Taehyung like a Koala, tightly holding his arms around Taehyung's neck, slightly choking the other.

"Jungkook that's too tight!" Taehyung said, trying to loosen Jungkook's tight grip on his neck.

"I'm not going to die, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, and quickly landed on some grass.

As soon as they landed, Jungkook fell from dizziness, laying down for a few seconds.

"Wow, this isn't that different." Jungkook said, seeing the sky being blue with clouds, grass being green, and lots of trees surrounding him.

"Yeah, well look over there." Taehyung pointed.

Jungkook turned around, looking towards where civilization seemed to be.

He gaped as he saw a beautiful sight before him.

There was a giant waterfall as the town's centerpiece, and the land they stood on was a cliff, the houses being on the bottom and some on the sides of the terrain at weird places, yet very gorgeous and perfectly sculpted.

Everything wasn't at all futuristic or magical as Jungkook thought. There stood stone, grass surfaces and a lot of people seemingly swimming in some big stream, which had a big rainbow over it.

"Wow, how could you leave this place? It's so beautiful, Taehyung." Jungkook gaped.

"Thank you. But I told you, while all of them seem to be having fun with each other, I never had that too. You'll see, the way they treat me is just... I feel so uncomfortable every time. They look at me like I don't belong." Taehyung said, staring longingly at everyone playing together.

"Hey," Jungkook said, putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, rubbing it in an attempt to comfort him. "If they won't accept you, just know I will, okay? If it's really that hard to be here, let's just go see your sister, get what we need, and hurry back." Jungkook said, reassuringly.

"Okay..." Taehyung smiled.

"Okay." Jungkook grinned.

~

The two walked through the town after making their way down the cliff with the help of Tae, and Jungkook just gasped realizing there was a big entering behind the giant waterfall.

"TAE, Tae!! Look what's that?!" Jungkook gasped, hopping back excitedly, seeing lights and little things being made out from beyond the water.

"Is there magic behind the waterfall?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well I mean, technically yes because there's magic everywhere, Jungkook." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook pouted before smacking Taehyung's shoulder. "You know what I mean, what's behind there?" Jungkook giddily asked.

Taehyung smirked. "Wow, I didn't think you'd be this excited to visit. Anyways these large mansions outside the waterfall are where rich people live." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes to all the rich Cupid's that were able to live by such luxurious means.

"Beyond the waterfall lies our city, which is really pretty if I do say so myself. Anyways, the city is where most middle class lives. My sister lives in the city so we were about to head there regardless." Taehyung said.

"Oh wow. So what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung grinned in amusement at Jungkook's enthusiasm, before leading him there.

"Oh. My. God." Jungkook gasped.

He gaped at the city beyond the waterfall, and this is more like how he would imagine Taehyung's world to look like.