3

The Next Morning

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, looking over at the elder as he seemed very focused on the coffee maker in front of him.

Taehyung looked back to Jungkook who gazed at him confusedly, and immediately blushed after realizing that he was maybe too interested in something that Jungkook probably grew up with all his life.

"I'm sorry I seem so interested in this contraption, it's just that I've never seen it before. I'm sorry that I seem weirdly obsessed with this." Taehyung blushed.

"Um, it's fine I guess... I understand I'm just still getting used to all this. I mean I never would've thought your existence and where you came from is something truly more than what you read in books." Jungkook chuckled. "But hey, this isn't to taunt you... but if there's Cupid, does that mean there's like the easter bunny and shit? You know all those seasonal holiday characters.. what about Santa Claus?" Jungkook questioned.

"You're lucky you have your looks going for you." Taehyung sighed, looking over to Jungkook as if he were dumb.

"No, Jungkook... There's no easter bunny or Santa Claus. Some of the Greek mythology you've humans have come to believe in is actually somewhat true though, but not entirely." Taehyung said.

"Well, what do you mean?" Jungkook asked, greatly intrigued to learn about all his childhood questions and things he believed in religion wise.

"Well... realms exists, and Saints exist as well as Demons. It's really more true in Christian beliefs, it's not fairytales I only happen to be called Cupid but it has nothing to do with Greek legends." Taehyung stated.

"So in what ways are our Christian beliefs true and our Greek Mythology legends wrong in?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well the names of our saints are correct. They're more angels but gods in some way, my father's name for example is Eros, and in Greek legends he's known as some god, which he really wasn't." Taehyung said, pondering on his words as if thinking how much to say. "He was actually far from a god, but he ruled Amourgiri, which is where home to the Cupid's exists. Of course there's others now to rule, Now Jaelopein being the ruler; but my father was ruler years ago." Taehyung said.

"Well so he passed away?" Jungkook questioned, not sure if he should bring up such a thing but decided on it anywaysz

"Um, yeah years ago due to my mother." Taehyung said, seeming indifferent to the mention.

"I'm sorry, well what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"She was human. She had meddled with the seven deadly sins, also known as demons, the underworld, hell, whatever you want to call it." Taehyung stated.

"So, she got your father into trouble?" Jungkook questioned.

"Pretty much..." Taehyung said. "She was a human afterall, she didn't know better and all she cared about was bettering her powers, I suppose." Taehyung said, fumbling with his fingers.

"How so?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, Cupids originally are saints. We control the most powerful gift of all, the purity of love. It's very powerful, and I guess my mother figured she would mess with that and mess everything up." Taehyung said.

"So she basically tainted the pureness that a Cupid's powers possessed?" Jungkook asked.

"Exactly." Taehyung said with a light smile, slightly surprised Jungkook is understanding so well.

"So, I am capable of having the powers of the saints, also known as Cupid's, but I've also obtained powers of the demons, such as the sin of lust." Taehyung said.